=<<Selling my Motion Computing LE1700 tablet+4gb ram+extended battery>>=
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: =<<Selling my Motion Computing LE1700 tablet+4gb ram+extended battery>>=

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

=<<Selling my Motion Computing LE1700 tablet+4gb ram+extended battery>>=

Hi guys.

On July 2012 I've bought a Motion Computing LE1700 tablet pc to start learning digital painting/sketching.
    Unfortunately my day job and my other passion, music, "derailed" me and I never really started, so I'm selling it since I'm not using it.

This tablet is perfectly working, it has a couple of light scratches on sides but nothing to worry about.
    It comes with extended battery - primary battery is quite exhausted. Fully charged it lasts around 2.5hrs or a bit more.
    It's totally noiseless.
    The screen is a Wacom digitizer, one of the few around and it's like having a small portable Cintiq.
    I used Windows 7 on it and I experimented a bit with Sketchbook Pro, Painter and Zbrush. The sensitivity is really perfect.

The usage you could do with this product is digital sketching and digital painting on the go. I

I've upgraded it with 4gb RAM and extended battery. The CPU is the Intel® Core™2 Duo processor Ultra Low Voltage U7500
    (2MB of L2 cache, 1.06GHz, 533MHz FSB) and you can see the specs here: http://www.motioncomputing.com/resou...chure%20US.pdf

I sell it perfectly working with its cables, but without the original box.
    If you wanna see pics or have further questions just post here or send me a PM.
    I'd prefer to sell it in Europe (I'm from Italy) because the delivery is easier to handle.

I'm pricing it at €190,00.

Let me know if you're interested!

Bye all

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Would you mind uploading some pics?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following