Pig Sheriff Illustration - WIP
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Pig Sheriff Illustration - WIP

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Pig Sheriff Illustration - WIP

Hi everyone. I'm new here to the forums and I'm looking to get some critique on this work and future works. So I just started using adobe illustrator and I'm liking it so far. Lately, I've been trying to learn a multitude of different programs. So this character is not super painterly like it would have been if I tried to do it in photoshop. Is it even possible to get a painterly photoshop look using illustrator? I guess I'd like some feedback on anything and everything ya'll think might need fixing, reworking, and whatnot. I think I should probably add a bit more light and dark colors to make him pop. Also, I'm not really like his face right now and I'll definitely take another crack at it. His eyes and face are freaking me out. Any thoughts on my pig sheriff would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I quite like it as is, but maybe the lower jaw needs to be moved to the left to line up with the rest of his features.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks Black Spot. The face looks better with the jaw moved. Here's an update on my character. I worked on the face some more though and I still don't like the shading of the facial features and eyes. I also added more shading on the suit and I like the result. The gloves, face and boots don't have the details I want yet but I think I'm almost done with this character.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.