Sketchbook: Yoshis Sketchbook
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Yoshis Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Yoshis Sketchbook

Hello everyone, im here to Announce and open my very own Sketchbook.

I havent been drawing for a while out of fear that the result is not good enought, so im planing to overcome it by starting slowly.

So im gonna start by drawing 10 Pictures a Day, focused on Portraits and the Human Anatomy - also studies of eyes, mouth, nose, figure and form.

Its sounds like nothing at all, but to me its 70 drawings a week that i didnt do last week or the wek befor. in 3Months its almost 1.000 drawings.
    So this is my first Challenge for myself - 100 Days, 1000 Drawings. After that 15 a Day, and 20 after that....

If everythings works out, ill have almost 5000 Drawings next Year to suprise my Girlfriend which is gone for 1 Year now.

wish me luck, i will Update weekly.

Yoshi

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dont start with anatomy start with still life. Put a box on a table and draw it. Then slowly add more to your scene making new drawings. instead of doing 10 completed drawings treat your sketchbook like a notebook, i find that helps, try to do 2 pages a day of quick sketches and observations. Carry it around draw things you see in restaurants and in real life. Example if you go into say a panda express draw the hanging paper lanterns or if you go into a doctors office draw the magazines stacked on a table etc.

A Cartoonist is just a lazy Animator.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well, ive been drawing for a few Years allready, but i think for the start you are right. I wasnt thinking about doing 10 complete artworks, so sketches it is.
    a sketchbook to carry around and draw also is a good idea, always sitting on the desk and forcing a drawing of some photo isnt working.

More like this please ^^ i like that input. With a Sketchbook in the wilderness i would feel much more like an Artist

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i guess i can do both. scribble in my notebook to relaxe out in the green, on the way to art school etc. and work hart at home

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.