Photoshop for the beginning Artist?
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Photoshop for the beginning Artist?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Photoshop for the beginning Artist?

I've been looking for a while, but I haven't quite found what I'm looking for. I'm interested in learning Photoshop as it pertains to drawing. I've seen a number of courses but most of them seem to be geared more towards photo manipulation and not the art/drawing side. I know there are video tutorials by the dozens out there --most of them are pretty good, but they don't work for me when it comes to being a beginner at something. I like having the interaction of a live class. I was hoping to find something like a five day workshop that I could go to, but it's difficult to find and reliable information always seems difficult to come by when it comes to evaluating them. Does anyone know of a live workshop that's along those lines? Again, I'm not interested in online instruction or video tutorials, but a live sit down class. Any information would be a great help.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by will2power View Post
    I've been looking for a while, but I haven't quite found what I'm looking for. I'm interested in learning Photoshop as it pertains to drawing. I've seen a number of courses but most of them seem to be geared more towards photo manipulation and not the art/drawing side. I know there are video tutorials by the dozens out there --most of them are pretty good, but they don't work for me when it comes to being a beginner at something. I like having the interaction of a live class. I was hoping to find something like a five day workshop that I could go to, but it's difficult to find and reliable information always seems difficult to come by when it comes to evaluating them. Does anyone know of a live workshop that's along those lines? Again, I'm not interested in online instruction or video tutorials, but a live sit down class. Any information would be a great help.
    Hi Will. Intro to Digital Concept Art at the Rydan Workshop may be what you are looking for. It's live, so you can ask questions and have your work critiqued, and focuses on the art and drawing side of using Photoshop. We're actually starting it again next month, check us out, and let me know if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.