Hey there everyone! I'm currently on a 12wx and looking to step up to something larger after the beginning of the year. I've been doing a lot of research about the newer Cintiqs and I'd like to get people's observations about the choices. My main point of discussion with myself has been about screen quality. I was thinking about getting a larger IPS panel monitor, but then I thought about just upgrading my Cintiq as well. I'm partially colorblind so having colors pop or be brighter, easier to see is important for me. (See below)

Here are some of the observations I've read about, but please feel free to add your own too!
22hd
Pros:
Less expensive
Less gargantuan
Lighter

Cons:
Slightly smaller screen (compared to 24hd)
Anti-Glare coating I've read is quite awful
Stand isn't as flexible as 24hd
Not an IPS panel, though I've read is brighter than the vanilla 24hd?

24hd
Pros:
Bigger screen
No grainy Anti-glare coating
More flexible monitor support

Cons
More expensive than the 22hd
Heavy
Large
Some people say the screen is too large for them and it gets disorienting(?)
Also not an IPS panel (I've read conflicting reports about it having more color gamut-space than the 22hd?)

24hd Touch

Pros:
Touch capabilities
Bigger screen (compared to 22hd)
IPS Panel
Wider color gamut
No grainy Anti-glare coating

Cons
Ridonkulously Pricey
Heavy
Large
Some people say the screen is too large for them and it gets disorienting(?)

I guess the main question is, how do the screens compare? I think the 12wx has a similar coating to the 22hd; it's grainy and the screen seems a little dim. Is the IPS worth the whopping pricetag that comes with it? Is the 24hd (non touch) worth the extra 500 or so over the 22hd? Is the 22hd's coating bad enough to skip it?

Thank you very much! :0)