Sketchbook: stop being lazy!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: stop being lazy!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

stop being lazy!

I've been putting of making a sketchbook because I'm worried I won't keep up with it but maybe if I actually had one I'd feel guilty enough to do it? I guess we'll find out haha

Anyway I'm 18 and on a gap year between college and uni.... I'm not planning on doing an art course (purely because I don't think i could compete) I'm planning on doing wildlife biology. Art is just a hobby I suppose but I have a year to maybe improve a lot so I figure I should take it (:

I've attached my most recent things, some are water colours and some are digital not sure which i prefer really

Attached Images Attached Images            
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You have a very good start there! The dog is really well done and you can obviously draw from photo reference well. You might want to look into more anatomical studies and especially trying to understand how people and animals work in 3D. Some form studies can be helpful too, I found simply painting a sphere or cube or other 3D shapes with different lighting useful. The horses are very good as well, you've got some talent, now keep at it!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1