Coolorus v 1.3 is released!
- Native Mac version (no you can use Coolorus inside Sketchbook, Pixelmator, Painter and any other App whom uses system color picker.)
- Fast swatch (click +/- on swatch module to get fast from simple to full gradient mode.)
- Tool Shelf (swappable auxiliary button, more new features are coming, needed to make some space )
- Export Swatch (No you can save your most used swatch gradient to system swatches, simply hit "E".
- Improved Scheme markers (From now selected marker follows the cursors clicks)
- Precise HSV marker (from now if you click inside triangle/square marker it won't jump several pixels to be in center of your cursor.)
- Global settings (now you can create a swatch gradient in one app and have it when entering other app.) - Mac only!
- Paste Hex (Just as simple as Copy Hex.)- Mac only!
- Hide Toolbar (Are you missing Snow Leopards little button that could minimize you toolbar? With Coolorus you won't need any other picker so you no can hide it. (Experimental feature, use at your own risk!)- Mac only!
- Ignore color space (Mac applications can force color space that they use as default, Coolorus can use what they want or force RGB.) - Mac only!
- many minor tweeks and bug fixes
Just go to coolorus.com, download and try it out!
Last edited by Coolorus; September 24th, 2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Update
Very fast and doesn't seem to slowdown Photoshop, if I buy it do I have to be connected to the internet in order to use it?
Cool, bought it
been using the beta forever.. $9.99 well spent!
Just wanted to say thank you for allowing us to use it on 2 computers. I always have 1 laptop and a PC so it can get frustrating when you get a really limited license on software when you work on multiple machines.
One question I'd like to ask if you'd allow gift options? Ie Buying it for a friend
Installed and purchased. Amazing feature and I -really- like the interface.
Damn fine stuff - used Magic picker for a long, long time. This has replaced it completely. Faster, and more sleek Very happy with this one - you guys should be proud!B
One minor feature complaint/addition to be considered: The swatches bar - would be great to have an indicator, like the triangle/square and wheel pair above, as to what hue/value you are selecting at the time.
"Never regret thy fall from grace, O' spirit of Icarian flight, for the greatest tragedy of them all to face, is to never feel the burning bright"
Believe my lies, for I tell the truth about them. Or would you rather me lie about telling the truth?
| Sketchbook | Live Stream | Portfolio | dA | Facebook | Tumblr |
Hmmm, but I did not find it faster or better than MagicPicker (http://anastasiy.com/colorwheel). MagicPicker is more fluent.
It looks like another one MagicPicker's clone with limited features (actually I found three clones and every one of them is limited or is slow or just doesn't work or not even close to original software).....
Last edited by Viovista; October 28th, 2012 at 10:12 AM.
Hmm, I don't think so razen_sketch . Thanks to you we have prepared a little surprise for conceptart.org users. For limited time only everyone who types "conceptart.org" in discount code at coolorus.com will have a 20% discount. Happy Cooloring!would it be bad if i ask for a coupon code?
Thank you for the coupon! Purchased
+1 for ryb mode
Last edited by Coolorus; December 20th, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
At the risk of appearing frugal (to which I am not) is there any way that you guys would consider trading some work for the wheel. I am completely tapped. I know that $10 may not seem like a lot of money but when you have 3 kids in the family and bills to pay it is a struggle at christmas time to say the least. I would be happy to do some work for you guys for the wheel. I have a laptop that I use along with my desktop. I should have probably told you that I am a graphic designer and developer aspiring to become an illustrator as well (which is why I think that this would be awesome). I also have a youtube channel if you are interested in another review to go up for it. Sorry for asking but I had to try.
If you guys still check the forum, what did the update do?
"Coolorus v1.1 is available for download.
- New RYB color wheel,
- sampling to background (Shift+CLICK),
- swap colors (X),
- and few bugfixes."
I don't know about everybody else but I think it would be cool to have a bug list with everybody.
is there anymore coupons codes left? (planning to get FLASH, as I already own the PS licence, or are you going to merge the two in the future?)
Booo... So bad I was so busy at the end of 2012, with the whole transfer to another school for winter semester, securing financial aid, look for an apartment and fly to another country thing, that I missed the coupon codes. Well, there's nothing to do now. This is my favorite plugin, I used it extensively when it was free. I might as well pay for it.
sorry to revive an ancient thread!
i just bought it, does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get the serial code trough email?