Sketchbook: Flaxx's Pencil Adventures
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Flaxx's Pencil Adventures

Greetings, people!

So I'm a guy who thinks art is awesome (especially pencil art) and decided I'd want to build up some skill in it. I found this forum and decided that this could be a good place to try and improve, so here I am and stuff!

I really don't know what else to say, but here are some pictures I drew over the last couple days. I don't have a lot to show right now, but I figured if I don't start this thread now, I'll never get around to it. I'm gonna look around and try out some exercises I found in a thread around here, and I'll try to update at least somewhat often.

Cheers!

(I made the first drawing of the headset by looking at my actual headset, then looked at that drawing when drawing the mirrored one (not sure why, just what I did.))

Attached Images Attached Images          
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So yesterday I decided it was about time I learnt to draw actual humans. I have no real experience whatsoever in drawing human anatomy, so here are some quick sketches of photographs I made yesterday (I spent about 2 minutes on each, so I haven't focused on details at all, just trying to get an overview of what the human body actually looks like).

I would be very grateful if someone could direct me to a good site where I can practice poses like this.

Attached Images Attached Images                    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.