Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Arrow Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 911" / Also 911 Road to Tyranny!!!

booya!!! Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 911" comes out Friday June 25th. Go see it. Go see it many times. Force anyone you know to go see it!!!!

Last edited by JoshuaTheJames; June 21st, 2004 at 03:53 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    It's a blatant rip off of "911 road to tyranny" with a twist.

Thanks
    For the fair and balanced crowd...

http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/index.html

AND

http://www.bowlingfortruth.com

AAAaaannd shouldn't this be in the Movie forum.

Right up there?

Thanks
    Originally posted by stalecracker
    For the fair and balanced crowd...

http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/index.html

AND

http://www.bowlingfortruth.com

AAAaaannd shouldn't this be in the Movie forum.

Right up there?
    I know Moore is full of shit. Thats why I encourage people to see road to tyranny. It was made by Alex Jones, a good friend of DUN DUN DUN Jeff "the retard" Rense. All Moore did was subtract the craziest conspiracy parts of of Jones flick and rename it. Its all horse shit.

Thanks
    I'm not going to pay to see it... If I happen to see it for free anytime soon, then I might see it, or I'll just download it later... I'm not contributing to that jackass though..

Thanks
    Originally posted by crackhead
    It's a blatant rip off of "911 road to tyranny" with a twist.
    But somehow i dont think Alex Jones would really care much, as long as the message gets out

power of the tablet!

Thanks
    There has recently appeared a Web site calling itself "Move America Forward" -- which in turn is being promoted by the right-wing Web site NewsMax -- that is dedicated to shutting down showings of Fahrenheit 9/11, at least in part by urging the public to contact theater owners directly. The result, according to What Really Happened, is that some of these owners "are reporting receiving death threats."
    i think thats a good enough reason to go see it.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Retinal Haze

But somehow i dont think Alex Jones would really care much, as long as the message gets out
    Is that so? Go to http://www.rense.com and listen to his interview with Jones and see just how "happy" he is.

mms://207.36.181.111/rense/rense05-24-04.wma

Thanks
    Any info on the release in europe/UK ?

I definately want to see it

Thanks
    The only thing I agree with Moore about is his bit in Bowling where he states that America is controlled by fear. Not like that is a major revelation. However, he rails against fearmongering, yet makes movies that cause undo concern and fear. I am an owner of several guns, I was raised to be responisble around firearms, and there has never beena fatality in my family, even accidental, due to the use of guns. And there won't be, unless someone tries hurting someone around me or in self defense. I do not believe that any of the legislation has been effective because those with criminal intent will A) Get a gun through illegal means or B) Simply use either another weapon or pretend to have a weapon.

I do not fear guns, I am concerned about the people who want to take them away and what agenda is behind it. Alex Jones does make a lot of poignant statements in his movies, commentary and interviews (I have only heard him on the radio shows Coast to Coast and Mysteries of the Mind).

Fear and control are what spin the wheels here, not noble efforts. I prefer that people who want 'what's best for me' to worry about themselves and not push for laws limiting what I do. I am a law abiding citizen with a valid US passport and absolutely no criminal history, yet I cannot take a pair of fingernail clippers onto an airplane because I am a potential threat in the eyes of the concerned. I feel it is reprehensible for people in power/ in the limelight who sway people to their beliefs with false information that dupes people with good hearts to follow their point of view.

bat

----------------------------------------
    Sans la colère. Sans la haine. Et sans la pitié.

I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian, against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard

Writer, illustrator and artist.

Thanks
    mms://207.36.181.111/rense/rense05-24-04.wma
    That was the stupidest racist propaganda elitist bull shit I have ever heard.

Thanks
    Originally posted by nick reynolds

That was the stupidest racist propaganda elitist bull shit I have ever heard.

Is there a particular bit of the interview that strikes you this way? I won't have time to hear it until tomorrow, but I have heard Alex Jones before and I honestly do not recall him making racist comments. I am not saying that he wouldn't or hasn't, just that I am not aware of it if he has and I am usually pretty good at hearing racist comments as they bother me very much.

However, I will say that Alex Jones is very deep into secret societies and their links to various death cults, which I find interesting, but I am not 110% convinced of. I do understand though from a reliable European (my grlfriend) that there is an upswing in occult practice and activity in Europe (she has returned from a recent three month trip), including death cults, which I find to be a bit interesting as well (ok, I am a little morbid and I like weird stuff, so sue me) and I would be interested in hearing from others with this type of information that are currently in Europe.

b a t

----------------------------------------
    Sans la colère. Sans la haine. Et sans la pitié.

I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian, against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard

Writer, illustrator and artist.

Thanks
    Their comments about how all the Arabians and people coming into the US to go to college are all spies and if they don't come here as spies they still are. Shit like that, creating a negative stereotype of someone different then him who didn’t have the opportunities he did. Also, the constant announcers reference to how the people listening don't have a clue to what he is talking about and can't understand. hmmm maybe because you're feeding the world a load of BS most the time.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.