issue with new Intous4 extra large Tablet
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: issue with new Intous4 extra large Tablet

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

issue with new Intous4 extra large Tablet

Hi all i just got a Wacom Intuos4 Extra Large pen tablet and it seem to work well but when i installed the drivers the pen will not draw but it is being seen by the programs . I had windrows help as at first after I installed the drivers the tablet went dead.. they got it running but i can't get it to work right but for in safe mode So I am thinking it has to be something with the what is running or how some of the programs are installed.. I running win 7 Ultimate on ASUS G73JH gaming system(what better to use for good graphic ) My other tablet is a Intous 2 12X18 as well and was working well but have not tried it yet..

I reinstall fresh Painter , Art Rage and Sketchbook Pro 6 and just got Adobe CS6 and installed it.. all see the tablet but the pen will not move anything but it does sense the pen and ring controls and tabs.. the pen move out side the drawing and other programs. It will more the pointer around in firefox but in other program it moves but won draw.. I am thinking bad driver or something that installed wrong as when put win 7 in safe mode it all works right.. I had issue with driver saying they were unsigned and MS fixed that(cost me $100 but it is fixed) But i thought i ask to see if Anyone has had this issue and what the fix was When I was getting the unsigned error i just booted with the enforcement of the driver sig's turn off and all worked but it was pain to get to the screen as my system boots fast and it took remembering to do it too.. but that is now fixed as is a few other issues.. will call wacom later this next week but thought I see what people here had to say.

Thanks
    CC

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    UPDATE got the tablet to work but only after installing reinstalling my Intous 2 but the eraser end of the pen isn't seen by both tablets. the intous 4 keys light up but are not working but the software see's both tablets.

Oh and the new tablets pens nib is wearing out fast.. I was told they would but note the nibs from my Intous 2 fit(those do wear down but take months if not years. ) look's like i will be stocking up on nibs..

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.