Sketchbook: Niquey's Kicking-Her-Butt-Into-Action Sketchbook
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Niquey's Kicking-Her-Butt-Into-Action Sketchbook

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile Niquey's Kicking-Her-Butt-Into-Action Sketchbook

PLEASE Check out most recent work on the LAST PAGE! Thank you!

[Original Comment]
    Hey CA members who inspire me so much! I've been lurking for a short time now. I found this place through Matt Kohr from his website CtrlPaint. I've never been a part of a forum community before so please excuse my noobness.

I'm having a hard time finding time to draw, but I really want to push myself to. I had done a hundred day streak of drawing everyday starting around July last year and ending in October, posting on Deviant Art, and I saw such amazing improvement in just 100 days. I floored myself and showed myself that I can, I Can, I CAN!!!1!!1!one. I plan on making it into a video to use to motivate myself, and even others who would care to watch, whenever I feel deflated.

I found when I had made myself post to DA often, I was able to keep on a pace. The second I stopped posting there, my frequency fell off. So!! I'm hoping posting here will keep me accountable, at least that's what I hope. I also hope this sketchbook will one day be good enough to be a source of inspiration to other growing artists, as the current master artists are an inspiration to me.

Finally!!! I really, REALLY appreciate critiques! The more constructive the better! lol

[MOVED]This section has been moved to the third comment below. [/MOVED]

You can call me 多明 (duo ming) or Niquey, whatever you prefer

[end Original comment]

Just attaching a sketchbook icon

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Niquey; January 9th, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

Niquey 多明
    Commission Me | My Portfolio | My Sketchbook | My DeviantArt | My Tumblr | My Blog
    Critiques encouraged!

Making mistakes means making progress. So quit the PERFECTIONISM and go make some! [Read this]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 76