Intuos 5 Touch and Calibration.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Intuos 5 Touch and Calibration.

Welp, got myself a big ol' intuos 5 as a splurg to myself, all excited to test out the touch functions, get it home and I begin. First up, have some issues getting anything to work, download the drivers, starts working, cool, standard Wacom silliness there. So I begin using the touch functions because hey looks like it will speed up my work. No. This damn thing cant tell how many fingers I'm using or where my hand is going or anything. I'll drag two fingers directly up, it rotates, I'll put two fingers down, it registers 1, makes a black line, then registers 3 opening the radial menu.

I cannot figure out how to fix this, I got the latest drivers, run through the preferances and can't figure it out. Anyone else had issues with this system? Wacom seems to be just snubbing anyone trying to get help with anything similar with "Download the drivers!"

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Arshes Nei is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Some adjustments I made were in the Tablet control Panel. I adjusted the speeds and it works better. I barely use the gestures since I draw more with it.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.