Tird Time's A Charm... or something like that... - Page 2
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tird Time's A Charm... or something like that...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Keeptime.

http://www.drchamaillischroniclesoft....net/index.php

Thank you for the credit. Forgive me if some of my pubs you want are work in progress. I have no choice at this point because that flare prediction thing that goes into 2014 still has some caveats. Right now I'm doing the imperical work more than concentrating on the thesis material and dessertations. The above is sci-fi, satire, romance. I'm writing it in my spare time, while refining the other work. Lot's on my plate and that's even an understatement. Right now, I'm into research, building apartments to rent and having some fun. Doctors have the right to some fun, too.

Puns? I like both the expanded and the nested form. Some, as in the latter, are implied and need the reader to stretch their imagination till they fall over the edge of the cliffhanger.

The thesis WIP? It involves vacuum fluctuation, the origins of the universe itself, the processes of time (Frames) and quite a bit more. Most mainstream scientists are not animators. Today, most animators aren't animators; computers are. The Big Bang guys have taken a representative slice of the FermiLab results that depict the initial expansion at 10^-43 seconds. If it ends there, so does the extent of the energy. When we blow up something out in the open, everything not constrained shoots out in an envelope with the vectors approaching infinity. They don't come back without some help. An atomic explosion differs only because the epicenter renders a vacuum so intense that the particles, the energy and what's in it's path are sucked back in. The Big Bang's failure resides within those two examples.

For now, I hope you'll have some fun with all those hippies and the Zeit Meisters with our heroes Lynda Chanel and Dr. Chamaillis. The Two Hot Tamales. I have part one uploaded as of now. Part two is WIP, but the whole book should be up and final edited by late November. I'm not a rich man, as is the case with many physicists. Low resolution complaints? Hook up an old monitor... I'm working at 1240 x 1000, I think. Those are CSS. I write PC apps, but I don't have time to go into net apps, java and all thaat yet.

'Nuff said.

http://chronic.tempathy.net/page3.php

This should allow for the largest I have of these images at the moment without re-scanning or even re-photographing them. I'll keep adding more.

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...56#post3545456

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your sketches show promise. I'll have to upload some of my life study work.

Remember, please, I'm a busy fellow. Mass Amplexity is a new term that means Mass Amplitude Complexity and lends some validation to string theory... SOME validation. The Higgs Field was recently verified at FermiLab. That doesn't change it so much, but I need to find just how to fit it in and I think it may be what I once dubbed a Temptron. A particle that defines time. Tempus primitarum.

This should allow for the largest I have of these images at the moment without re-scanning or even re-photographing them. I'll keep adding more.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Charbonneau View Post
    As for the star and the netbagger, he doesn't have a clue, but if he decides to play nice. Over time I'll show what I know is correct and some other theories too. At the least, they are food for thought.
    Ok, so when can we tune in to your Nobel Prize for Physics acceptance Speech?

As much as I hate making fun of mentally ill people (Having been down that road myself, on the receiving end - not fun - fine line between genius and madness that one is) - you only learn by making mistakes, and adapting to them. The harder and more painful the lesson, the more expeditious and pressure there is to adapt and change. So I guess I'll help the Dr. on the road to enlightenment, as most of us are doing so. And if he doesn't learn after all of that? Well, you know the Narcotics Anonymous' definition of insanity?

Yeah, that.

"Never regret thy fall from grace, O' spirit of Icarian flight, for the greatest tragedy of them all to face, is to never feel the burning bright"
    Believe my lies, for I tell the truth about them. Or would you rather me lie about telling the truth?

| Sketchbook | Live Stream | Portfolio | dA | Facebook | Tumblr |

Elwell is offline Sticks Like Grim Death Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,666 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshes Nei View Post
    People are getting itchy on swinging the ban hammer. My final warning to you. Your next post should be posting your artwork or the next post you make will be your last.
    Please don't, this is like Christmas!

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok, so when can we tune in to your Nobel Prize for Physics acceptance Speech?
    When I get a round tuit.

I think Mother Earth will be handing out a buttfull of No Bell Prizes for mockery in a few years. The Big Bell is cretonly a gong. Oops... meant certainly...

As for a straight forward answer to "[NASA's Warp Drive] When?": a few years at least, but the Nobel Committee will likely be speaking through aqualung sucks...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 Times in 2,456 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Oodles more craziness here and here. Beware it will melt your brain.
    Unless you are the author or SamTheMule.

sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    If you want to chat to us artists, why don't you pick a thread already started and don't try to overwhelm everyone as you're trying here. This isn't a pissing contest. Start a Sketch Book thread, comment on others, get to know how a lot of us tick. You're not the first one in like a bull in china shop and won't be the last. Lighten up, this is the lounge.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Arshes Nei is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwell View Post
    Please don't, this is like Christmas!
    Sorry but lack of thanks button lol XD

But hey, he posted the art so it just makes it more interesting.
    It looks like someone played with SL (Second Life) and called themselves an artist

It's like the text version of Art Bell tbh.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshes Nei View Post
    Sorry but lack of thanks button lol XD

But hey, he posted the art so it just makes it more interesting.
    It looks like someone played with SL (Second Life) and called themselves an artist
    Links, or the tree never made a sound.

Heh, just cold down here at the moment - transition from Winter to Spring, but still quite cold at night, considering the location and the 100 million dollar view (Might post pics, but I think Elwell and Black technically have access to it on my album on FB, anyway), and just woke up from a bit of well rested 2-hour or so sleep. Just need a shower to heat up, and gorge myself on some lasagna and gourmet ice cream.

And it's 4:54am.

This is just minor...but check the requested name change thread in support, pretty please? Pretty, pretty please?

"Never regret thy fall from grace, O' spirit of Icarian flight, for the greatest tragedy of them all to face, is to never feel the burning bright"
    Believe my lies, for I tell the truth about them. Or would you rather me lie about telling the truth?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spot View Post
    If you want to chat to us artists, why don't you pick a thread already started and don't try to overwhelm everyone as you're trying here. This isn't a pissing contest. Start a Sketch Book thread, comment on others, get to know how a lot of us tick. You're not the first one in like a bull in china shop and won't be the last. Lighten up, this is the lounge.
    Actually, I'm working on that. I have to upload some to one of those sites of mine and port the URL here.

As for overwhelming?... Hmmm... someone asks and I'm apt to respond, unless it's to GIGO. I'll likely ignore some till I feel something is worth responding to. I do some real world work. I take a break and stop in... somewhere... somewhere's. I probably am the proverbial bull in the china shop, but not the typical BS in... many places.

From my machine, all those images I posted did show up well. Your end?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Glad I've authored a real brain melter... mission accomplished.

Danke, herr pumillius Beatus aka Dr. Bonheuret...

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    You're not banned - yet

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Charbonneau View Post
    Glad I've authored a real brain melter... mission accomplished.

Danke, herr pumillius Beatus aka Dr. Bonheuret...

Elwell is offline Sticks Like Grim Death Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,666 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    You know, I think we can all accept that Neal Adams can out-draw us, but if I though he could out-fringe-physics me as well, I don't know if I could take it.

Last edited by Elwell; September 28th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

Thanks
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 936 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I need the thank button like flowers need the rain.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    God I hate pseudoscience dicks. Its like, sorry the real mysteries of the universe arn't cool enough for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 Times in 752 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    So this was my first thread on the new CA.

I ain't disappointed.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah Bradley View Post
    So this was my first thread on the new CA.

I ain't disappointed.
    Hey, look on the bright side, things can only go up from here.

INTO THE STRATOSPHERE/OFF THE PLANET.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I don't understand why the moderators would not lock and clean up this thread with all of the trolling, off-topic, thread hijacking going on from the forum members. I think it's highly innapropriate. I think this is why the ratio of Quality art vs. Stupid mob has fluctuated in favor of Stupid mob. This is what happened on eatpoo before it became a failed site.

As for me this is the kind of thread that makes me take CA off my bookmarks list and not visit for some time. I could understand if the OP was trying to be very hostile from the getgo, but he wasn't. He just sounded really casual (if unrealistic), and as is typical from the forum body here at conceptart.org, any oppurtunity to bully is taken, and like some "good old boys" club it's all taken with heckles and jeers, as if to reiterate how fun it is to harass people and make fun of them. No real modding is done. Not until it has passed the point of rediculousness and all of the common bullies have had their fun.

I do not want to listen to bullies, trolls or me too'ers. I just want to read about good art design, see some good art, and hopefully have a civil conversation I could have face to face with a person, and not feel embarassed about. The internet makes monsters out of mice.

Last edited by Izi; September 28th, 2012 at 05:19 PM.
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Izi View Post
    I do not want to listen to bullies, trolls or me too'ers. I just want to read about good art design, see some good art, and hopefully have a civil conversation I could have face to face with a person, and not feel embarassed about. The internet makes monsters out of mice.
    Well youre shit outta luck then aint ya!

It's the lounge, we are just fooling around. Lighten up.

Last edited by Star Eater; September 28th, 2012 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Theres no bullying here, its called Calling Bullshit.

Its not illegal to be insane but the guy is a confidence trickster and possibly a fraudster. If you go around pretending to be a doctor and and using the authority the title gives you to scam and frighten people into sending you money, while crying crocodile tears about being bullied, you just have to expect to have bullshit called.

You could also expect to be sued or arrested for False Representation Fraud or Charlatanism.

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; September 28th, 2012 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Kendall View Post
    Theres no bullying here, its called Calling Bullshit.

If you go around pretending to be a doctor and trying to scam and frighten people into sending him money, while crying crocodile tears about being bullied, you just have to expect to have bullshit called.
    What Velocity said. You *have* to call bullshit on bullshit to discourage that kind of behaviour. Any tacile neutrality, or otherwise, only encourages said behaviour. Psychology 101. Your heart's in the right place Naomi, but, well, you know what they say about the bricks the road to Hell is paved with.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spot View Post
    You're not banned - yet
    http://www.drchamaillischroniclesoft....net/index.php

I don't really know what you are expecting. When people are blatantly bullyragging you, you wouldn't fight back? I'm of the opinion that it is exactly this type of Gabage In Garbage Out (GIGO) on the net that drove James Holmes over the edge to the Batman Massacre. That guy was brilliant. Suddenly everything went amuck. What he did was blatantly wrong. Transcending heinous. Still, it is this kind of treatment that drives people to suicide or murder/suicide. I'm not unstable like that. I usually just kick back.

You wanted some work. I've put that in here. Partly to show that I'm nothing what the one fellow I fired back at as a netbagger tried to disparage me as being. Spartacus Retarii is a gladiator that traps people in a net. This one picked on someone with a PU238 Explosive Space Modulator... taken from the best of course. He didn't win a bit. In fact he began a rampage of bullyragging that deserved the retaliation. If there's a god and a judgement day, I wouldn't want to be him on that day. I've grown to the point I hope that proves to be a fairy tale, but so far it isn't looking like those prophets were that far off.

He did compliment me on that novel... sort of. I offered the dude an olive branch... sort of.

Why can't we all just get along? Check out the novel for a while. Let me get some stuff don around here, including replacing a fried MoBo on my engineering/programming machine, and I'll see what I can do to upload some more work when the server isn't so loaded.

Check out Chapter 6...6...6... Black satire. Imagine Linda Hunt as the Sherrif of Mountain City, Tennessee...

I want to become involved with a bunch of artistic geniuses tht I can say "I love those people." I want to be able to shed a tear if anything happens to you folks. I want to prevent anything from happening to anyone here in the first place.

I think ALL, save for a precious few, should be ashamed of themselves for behaving like this. I don't want to think of that dude as a netbagger. I want to shake his hand and hear him say, "I guess you deserve your title. Weirdly obtained or not. Tell me more about Mass Amplexity... my friend, Dr. C."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If this were my forum, he would have been banned quietly and without more than a few responses to figure out where the person was coming from. Those responses would be carefully measured allowing for the person to make their arguments without being on the defensive. This is an art forum, not a soap opera forum, not a science forum, not a skeptic's forum.

I see a person that is trying to fulfill their dream and is trying desperately to get someone to collaborate with. The histrionics about him being a con artist and also mentally unstable? The idea that this guy is a threat to anyone with any intelligence is rediculous, and meant to put you in the light of a white knight or do gooder of some sort when you are just getting your jollies off bullying and spewing hate.

Yes I feel so threatened by this guy that is trying to get me to do cover art for him for spec work. I am also so threatened by him posting uncorroberated theories and wanting to be a scientist and not just a BA of Engineering. Please. I'm a grown up and so are most of the people here.

Just ban him and be done with it please. Enough is said by locking/banning that we do not need this circus show on CA.

Dr Charbonneau, I respect that you are trying to accomplish your work and I don't know anything about what you posted about I don't have any scientific authority to really know if what you said is for real or not so I think you should get published and stop talking about it on the internet so much. Talk about it to other people who have the authority to check your work. Artists do not like spec work because it never pays off and we can always think up our own cool project ideas when we are not working for money. This isn't a science forum and I think you should focus mostly on your art if they let you stay here, if you humble yourself to critiques and work on your art no one will bother you.

Last edited by Izi; September 28th, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "I want to shake his hand and hear him say, "I guess you deserve your title."

Noble words. Im happy to say that dream can come true. It does require a little more work on your part than mine. Here's what you do. Go to university. Enroll in and successfuly complete a masters course. Then enroll in and successfully complete a doctorate. Then I would gladly shake your hand and say you deserve your title, obtained legitimately and not just in your crazy fucking imagination.

"Please. I'm a grown up and so are most of the people here. "

Act like it then.

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; September 28th, 2012 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If this were my forum, he would have been banned quietly and without more than a few responses to figure out where the person was coming from. Those responses would be carefully measured allowing for the person to make their arguments without being on the defensive. This is an art forum, not a soap opera forum, not a science forum, not a skeptic's forum.

I see a person that is trying to fulfill their dream and is trying desperately to get someone to collaborate with. The histrionics about him being a con artist and also mentally unstable? The idea that this guy is a threat to anyone with any intelligence is rediculous, and meant to put you in the light of a white knight or do gooder of some sort when you are just getting your jollies off bullying.

Yes I feel so threatened by this guy that is trying to get me to do cover art for him for spec work. I am also so threatened by him posting uncorroberated theories and wanting to be a scientist and not just a BA of Engineering. Please. I'm a grown up and so are most of the people here.

Just ban him and be done with it please. Enough is said by locking/banning that we do not need this circus show on CA.
    This thread is clearly upsetting you. Perhaps you should just, you know,
    ignore it. There's a whole lot of forum outside the lounge where we can be
    serious. Nobody is forcing either you or our new doctor friend to post here.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You could also expect to be sued or arrested for False Representation Fraud or Charlatanism
    Oh, please. I would a list of affirmative defenses off the get go, especially no different than the good samaritan act in a day where Joplin gets wiped out, Haiti, New orleans, henreyville indiana, on and on... The Wqashington Monument for god's sake is waiting to be repaired... Yellowstone was CLOSED because of the increased heat for a long time. The ice is melting off the North Pole at 35,000 sq. miles each day. Indianapolis is actually showing signs of volcanism threatened by harmonic tremors in Kokomo. The list goes on and on. Look at the quakes list on that website below.

Charlatan? Not a bit. Offbeat? My paradigm. I could sue this board right now for harassment and condonance OF the same. You people lighten up. I don't angry. I save evidence. I'm in Indiana. The codes are spelled out that I've done no wrong. Fact is the naysayers need to take a visit to Websters. Doctor is rooted in the word "Teacher." Same as Rabbi. It's 5th definition is simply "An educated man." I'm a Vietnam Era vet. How dare YOU?!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I do have a forum. If one of my "good old boy" long standing members dropped a gauntlet like this on a new member who might have had a good message to say the least, I'd hve given him a time out banning like I would have my own 5 year old in days gone by.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

HunterKiller_ is offline Registered User Level 15 Gladiator: Spartacus' Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 654 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I just want to read about good art design, see some good art, and hopefully have a civil conversation
    Last I checked, this is the lounge.
    You're in the wrong forum.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 11