gears (nudity)

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: gears (nudity)

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    i can't say this and make it sound nice... so... please forgive me.

it looks, to me anyways, that a lot of your art has the curb appeal of being good because it seems like "untapped potential" or whatever, because' it's so raw. but, to be honest, it looks like if you work on a piece a lot and try to polish it, it might not come out that nice looking.

work on some traditional skills, you know... shapes, all that...

you can't go straight to the rough stuff... i've seen that it works better to start from traditionally good art sense and then go into the nitty gritty raw and rough stuff...

sorry, i had to be honest or else my inner demons would have molested me again.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Thanks
    I freaking love you're style of painting. It has a personal and a design feel to it (sorry if I offended you with that). My only comment would be to use a bigger canvas or paper.

Here's an example of what I think you could do with those images... if you like... not that its bad the way it is.

Hell, if you do the same thing on the other one... only on the right side of the paper... you can put more moaning noises throughout the right side of the paper.

Thanks
    im with bizare on this one. i think you should spend more time learning ananomy, rendering, and composition before venturing into differnt styles. im not say to do you stuff realistic, but learning the basics first will help you out in the long run

-=[ Sinister Six Sketch Group ]=-
    -=[ Cookiedough Fooxoo |ntern Hyver Character Evildisco]=-

Thanks
    I love the way your imagination works..even if you dont give too much it appeals to me cause it has its own personality...

Rich

Thanks
    I think what bizarre was trying to say is that you've got to know the rules before you can break them.

But that's good advice for any artist.

I do like the raw quality of the pics. The second one is my favorite. The proportions of the girl is great and the colors are nice and moody. Good work.

I, too, am fascinated by the juxtaposition of flesh and metal. The softness and frailty of the human body against the rusty edges of gears and pistons. Odd, huh? I keep having this picture in my mind I need to draw one day of a machine with gears, but tied together with human flesh and sinew. Still haven't found a way to make it work yet. Enough about me.

Anyway, if you want to explore the theme more, you could try a new pic and making the woman more supple and gears more edgy.

Let's see more.

---Grym

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.