Ringling College of Art and Design 2013 Hopefuls - Page 8
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I just submitted everything! All the best for ur applications. Hope to see u all next fall. Happy Holidays! DD

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovesketchbook For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by themegagod View Post
    Surprisingly you didn't confuse me too much with language, but I have noticed the whole other language thing in blogs. It kind of scares me when I can't understand some of the key terms they use. makes me wonder if I'll be able to understand what I'll be learning in classes. But at least knowing it kind of is its own language i don't feel bad anymore; I at least won't be the only one learning the "speak".
    how do you feel about the opportunities you now have as a senior? What I mean to say is, this time next year, I'd imagine you are looking to be a working professional; do you think the school has provided you with that opportunity? Is there anywhere you have your hopes set on? Are you excited that your Ringling 'chapter' is nearing it's close (one more semester, right?)?
    If that's prying to much, no worries, just as I said, I am very much one of those curious people
    Haha yeah I have been waiting for my post to show up (I had never posted before so I had to wait for approval. OTL lurker tears.

If you do tend to procrastinate the Academic Resource Center has appointments you can schedule to have them help you get better with time management. Just watch yourself and do the best you can with it.

It takes a couple years to really get a handle on the vocabulary and even then we sometimes mix up words and look at each other as if we're on another planet. It's all about clarity and sometimes it takes a few tries to really be clear. Some of our language comes from film language, especially when it comes to lighting and cameras- ultimately though it's probably not the same at any two schools or companies since game language is relatively new.

I'm excited to finish my formal education. Provided I earn all my credits and pass, this is the last semester (yay!). I'm still looking into specific places. I would love to be a character artist, that's my goal once I graduate, though it may take some time to get a job doing that. The school has given me a good foundation to build on, but I will have to see how things go this spring before I can entirely answer your question, at the moment I'm leaning yes.

This probably would of been helpful to you guys before you were compiling your portfolios, but in general they are looking for potential. This includes a basic understanding of the principals of art, anatomy, composition, and quality. Quality- only show your best works, go to the minimum and stop unless you are counting extra gestures or something of equal quality as those last couple pieces. I think they also like to see a few sketchbook pages or rough drawings (especially gestures if you are going for CA) to see how you think and work, but don't include these if they are weak pieces. Principals of art show your basic skills, usually shown through still life drawings and the more traditional studies, they are a classical demonstration of form, line, volume, and color/value. Anatomy (human or animal, though human and common animals like dogs are prefered) because they show how well you understand proportion, movement, flow, lighting.

If you can try to draw on bigger pieces of paper, use guidelines and markers to help establish your proportions before you flesh things out, and don't be afraid of the edges, vignetting isn't always the answer.

These don't come from anything other than rumors, general knowledge, some community art class teachers I have had, and my own opinion- so they are not an official guideline. When I submitted my portfolio, I included gesture drawings (5-25 mins), still life drawings, a two hour portrait or two, and a few digital paintings of orginal characters. From what I understand it was pretty well received for a fresh from highschool portfolio. (If anyone's interested I still have a few of the pieces around which I can send via PM.). They seem to be okay with a few stylized pieces as long as you don't push into a style that is overdone and easy to copy and steal (one of the reasons many colleges do not like to see manga/anime works from applicants, in addition to the consensus that you need to know real proportions and anatomy before you stylize them). However, if you decide to go the route of stylized pieces make sure you show the best pieces you have from life alongside the stylized ones and that your stylized work is of the same quality as any realistic drawing in your portfolio or sketchbook pages.

For those that have been accepted, don't think you are done for now. Make sure you keep practicing and stay in "artistic shape." Focus on completing whatever schooling you are in, but look back at your portfolio and identify your weakest pieces and get to know why. Freshman year is basically starting at ground 0 and making a new traditional portfolio that shows how well you understand the basics. It is your oppertunity to start fresh and improve before (for some of the majors) the oppertunity to regularly practice that stuff dissapears and you have to figure out how to incorporate them digitally without regularly schedule practice.

Another side note- If possible invest in summer courses as early as possible if you are in an intense major (CA & GAD) and get your liberal arts classes done. (Freshman-sophmore summer is a good time to do this, it may be difficult to do this summer for those starting in Fall 2013 since deadlines are so close. And if you have advanced placement credits try to get them recognized by the school- reduce your class load as much as you can depending on whether you need to be part or full time each semester.

XD Sorry for rambling, hope I'm at least a little helpful.

Last edited by Lectriece; December 27th, 2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Added thoughts
    Firmitas, utilitas, venustas.

Design with purpose, create with passion.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lectriece For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectriece View Post
    For those that have been accepted, don't think you are done for now. Make sure you keep practicing and stay in "artistic shape." Focus on completing whatever schooling you are in, but look back at your portfolio and identify your weakest pieces and get to know why. Freshman year is basically starting at ground 0 and making a new traditional portfolio that shows how well you understand the basics. It is your oppertunity to start fresh and improve before (for some of the majors) the oppertunity to regularly practice that stuff dissapears and you have to figure out how to incorporate them digitally without regularly schedule practice.

Another side note- If possible invest in summer courses as early as possible if you are in an intense major (CA & GAD) and get your liberal arts classes done. (Freshman-sophmore summer is a good time to do this, it may be difficult to do this summer for those starting in Fall 2013 since deadlines are so close. And if you have advanced placement credits try to get them recognized by the school- reduce your class load as much as you can depending on whether you need to be part or full time each semester.

This was very helpful- And thank you for it.
    I'm a bit confused about the liberal arts classes, concept though.
    I called and spoke with my counselor about getting the liberal arts classes "done"; and he basically said this was inadvisable, as he says Ringling's liberal arts classes are in some ways specifically geared towards one's major. He basically said that he wouldn't recommend doing something that ringling itself doesn't advise doing on it's various sites, and that student advice should be taken with caution.
    He didn't even tell me specifically which classes I should take if I wanted to reduce my class load. He basically told me that if this is the route I wanted to take, that I should just get the liberal arts courses required for an AA done, and those should transfer in. But he also said that math(s) are not classes taken by most majors in Ringling, yet most AAs I've heard of require a certain number of math credits. So is he advising to waste time, lol?
    Perhaps this is just my admissions counselor's personal view and it doesn't pertain to other viewpoints. In all fairness, He didn't realize I had been accepted yet, or that acceptances were granted this early (but they are, and I am in case you were wondering), so I can't say his word is greater than any others.
    He also said that the room and board cost equal mid range apartment rental fees, but checking out the tuition and fees PDF (https://www.ringling.edu/admissions-...bileredirect=1) it says it would come to over 12,000 a year. that is over 1,000 dollars a month, and at that price one could rent a whole house, much less share a room and have no access to a kitchen XD.
    So, because he was sadly little help when getting answers in this regard, so, what specific classes should one look at doing? and why would one advise getting these done outside of Ringling, rather than just take the classes as they come while in a given major?
    Don't you have to pay a flat rate tuition anyway?

And with that out of the way; I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and best of luck with all of your applications. Hope everyone gets everything in on time, and everyone gets all the good news they are hoping for!

I'm hoping to see every one in the spring!

Fudge this AWESOME place!!!

My SKETCHBOOK: please critique! i can take it!

To limit one's maximum knowledge is to maximize one's limits.

Sanity is wasted on the boring.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectriece View Post

I called and spoke with my counselor about getting the liberal arts classes "done"; and he basically said this was inadvisable, as he says Ringling's liberal arts classes are in some ways specifically geared towards one's major. He basically said that he wouldn't recommend doing something that ringling itself doesn't advise doing on it's various sites, and that student advice should be taken with caution.
    He didn't even tell me specifically which classes I should take if I wanted to reduce my class load. He basically told me that if this is the route I wanted to take, that I should just get the liberal arts courses required for an AA done, and those should transfer in. But he also said that math(s) are not classes taken by most majors in Ringling, yet most AAs I've heard of require a certain number of math credits. So is he advising to waste time, lol?
    Perhaps this is just my admissions counselor's personal view and it doesn't pertain to other viewpoints. In all fairness, He didn't realize I had been accepted yet, or that acceptances were granted this early (but they are, and I am in case you were wondering), so I can't say his word is greater than any others.
    He also said that the room and board cost equal mid range apartment rental fees, but checking out the tuition and fees PDF (https://www.ringling.edu/admissions-...bileredirect=1) it says it would come to over 12,000 a year. that is over 1,000 dollars a month, and at that price one could rent a whole house, much less share a room and have no access to a kitchen XD.
    So, because he was sadly little help when getting answers in this regard, so, what specific classes should one look at doing? and why would one advise getting these done outside of Ringling, rather than just take the classes as they come while in a given major?

And with that out of the way; I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and best of luck with all of your applications. Hope everyone gets everything in on time, and everyone gets all the good news they are hoping for!

I'm hoping to see every one in the spring!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by themegagod View Post
    I was basically told the same thing by some advisor or another, or got the idea from reading the website. I found it to be counter productive, taking summer classes was something I wish I had done more of and done earlier. In reality registration around here can be hectic, you are competing for the classes you want (once you no longer have a preset schedule). You will not always (or in my case, ever) be able to follow that beautiful, perfect schedule they show you on paper freshman year to a "T." There simply are too many factors for that to be possible, and there is nothing wrong with taking an ICS class your sophomore year and taking psychology your junior year. The paper schedule isn't that important (which I realize you probably have yet to see), the only thing that matters is that you fulfill your requirements by graduation.

Liberal arts classes your first year may be geared a tad more to a set of majors (media, fine arts, etc),but the actual advisors are the reason I took summer classes. The liberal arts classes in no way are connected to your specific major, as everyone can enroll in them and they are transferable credits. The classes I took were Philosophy 101, World Civ 1, Sociology 101, but they also accept a variety of other 101 type classes, which they have available on a sheet in the advising office. I have had classmates who took their literary traditions, science, anthropology, and ICS credits at another school. Art History and Major Classes are the only ones 99% sure not to get transferred in. The classes I took were all taken at my local community college and actually aren't classes offered by Ringling's Liberal Arts department. However, they were accepted as transfer credits and counted towards my degree as my humanity credit and ICS credits. At this point in time Ringling does not require a math course, and when I applied to my community college I had to explain this to them (they were fine and accepted me anyway). Unless they change things for you guys, I would only advise taking math courses if it interests you or you like programming/technical things and can get it accepted as an ICS or open elective. That's something to talk about with your advisor in March next year if you are interested in doing summer classes.

Basically, I recommend taking these types of classes because you used to have to overload one semester in order to graduate, or take a summer course (at least in the old freshman schedule, which has since been redone, so this may or may not be the case). The workload in GAD (or CA) is very demanding, and the less you have to worry about, the better. The particular semesters I recommend not doing more than four classes are spring of Junior year and both semesters Senior year. It may be beneficial to point out that your schedule can be theoretically pretty flexible over the years, but registration can sometimes get in the way.

So for cost... There are three statuses- part-time (3 classes), full-time (4 or 5 classes), and overload (more than 33 credits a year). With overload you are charged additional fees for each extra class you take. With full time you pay the same whether you have 4 classes or 5. For part time I believe you pay the same whether you only take 1 class, 2, or 3. From a cost perspective, if you take summer classes and only have four classes each semester you will wind up paying more than if you took all 5 every semester at Ringling. I did not take classes for cost reasons, but did so because it reduced my workload. If you take enough summer credits, you can make your last semester or even your final year be part time, which is less expensive- but may not be ideal if you need to remain full time for insurance or loan reasons.

So yes, some people do perfectly well taking 5 classes every semester, they can manage their work and still be successful, but many of my classmates took at least 1 summer class to reduce their workload. I personally found that taking summer classes helped me, and so I recommend it. If it is not an option for you you can still be successful.

I can really only offer my experiences with the dorms and living off campus, as I lived on campus for two years and in an apartment off campus for two years. I found a decent, safe, large condo for rent and I have lived here quite happily, walking to campus everyday. The cost has been far cheaper that I would have gotten with the dorms, especially because I don't eat cafeteria food for dietary reasons (and they wouldn't let me live in the dorms without paying for a meal plan, in spite of the fact that I am an adult and have been cooking for myself since long before I came to college). They only force a meal plan on you if you live in a dorm without a kitchen. Some people like the cafeteria and have been going there all four years, happy as clams. One of my roommates here still has a meal plan, but the cost for her is only slightly cheaper than it would be if she were living in a dorm.

Now with the cost thing being said, the dorms were not too bad, in fact they have some pretty cool extras like a communal big screen TV. One of the most convenient things about them was that they're fully furnished (except fridge/microwave in some cases) and they have great washing machine facilities in the two 5 story dorms (the other ones it can be harder to secure wash facilities). They are also right on campus, and in some cases you may just be an elevator ride away from the labs to your dorm (which was nice at midnight). Keep in mind, the school is right on the edge of the "bad" part of town, so be careful about what area of town you rent from if you chose to live off campus.

If you are young and new to living by yourself, I think for your safety and security, live on campus for at least a year or two before you consider moving off campus. The dorms they provide freshman are pretty high quality compared to other schools, and it can be a good way to socialize a little.

If you can handle it and it is cheaper and convenient, live off campus because you get more space, you won't be kicked out for holidays (if you are international be sure to talk about res life so they can place you in a dorm with a kitchen over winter break if you can't get home), you won't have to deal with the housing lotto or the flood of move in and out days, fire drills, dorm meetings, or other minor inconveniences.

Well congratulations on getting in! Did you get your acceptance swag yet? I remember back in my day GAD didn't have rolling admissions so it was pretty intense this time of year. I'm sure it's still hectic, though! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

Firmitas, utilitas, venustas.

Design with purpose, create with passion.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Finally finished submitting everything! Now to nervously wait two months to find out the verdict. If anyone is interested in seeing my portfolio I'd be happy to post it on here.

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness.”
    -George R.R. Martin

Portfolio! http://dreamingcosmos.blogspot.com/2...cation-to.html
    Tumblr! (NOT necessarily art related, I warn you.) http://cnyx.tumblr.com/

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cnyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Cnyx I'm interested! Always nice to see what the competition is like.

Anyways, I'm having a serious problem with procrastinating...I keep putting my essay to aside for later, so I haven't even submitted an application yet, even though I THINK they've got my teach rec.s and transcripts...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Cnyx I'm interested! Always nice to see what the competition is like.

Anyways, I'm having a serious problem with procrastinating...I keep putting my essay to aside for later, so I haven't even submitted an application yet, even though I THINK they've got my teach rec.s and transcripts...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just make sure you get it all in by the 15th! They won't accept anything any later than that. Plus I'd recommend getting it all in a few day days earlier so that you can contact admissions to make sure they have everything. And the application is pretty tedious, at least if you never used the common application site before. I wish you luck with getting everything done well, though

Anyways, onto my portfolio (and yes, I realize that I don't have any color work in here, but when I went to a portfolio day in Philadelphia I was told by the Ringling Representative to just focus on my pencil work, because he could tell that was my strongest media.)
    Here's the link: http://dreamingcosmos.blogspot.com/2...cation-to.html

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness.”
    -George R.R. Martin

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just make sure you get it all in by the 15th! They won't accept anything any later than that. Plus I'd recommend getting it all in a few day days earlier so that you can contact admissions to make sure they have everything. And the application is pretty tedious, at least if you never used the common application site before. I wish you luck with getting everything done well, though

Anyways, onto my portfolio (and yes, I realize that I don't have any color work in here, but when I went to a portfolio day in Philadelphia I was told by the Ringling Representative to just focus on my pencil work, because he could tell that was my strongest media.)

-George R.R. Martin

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

-George R.R. Martin

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I put the link in my signature, because the site wasn't letting me post a link (watch it randomly appear later on, haha).

-George R.R. Martin

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cnyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Finally got my application in! A bit confused on what school forms I need to get in, but I guess it's time to pull my portfolio together...

@Cnyx How did you get your artwork into the computer? Did you take photographs or did you use a scanner? Because I'm having a bit of trouble getting my artwork to look as clear as yours.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @JAndrews
    I was having major problems with photographing my artwork, my art teacher and I must have spent hours just trying different cameras and lighting, so eventually we gave in and scanned it. Usually scanning will make the picture quality gritty, but if you have a good quality scanner it might turn out better than photographs.

-George R.R. Martin

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Closing in on the last week guys, gotta say I'm really nervous. Haven't finalized my portfolio yet but it's almost done.

@cynx: congrats you have a pretty solid portfolio! I really like the composition of a lot of your pieces and they look like there was a lot of detail put into them! I really like your first piece and your last still life with the glass cup reflection. I really like the figure drawing alll the way at the bottom, the reclining woman with her head back, it looks really well done. Overall, really nice

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anomalexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @anomalexie: Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it good luck with your portfolio as well!

-George R.R. Martin

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello everyone! I'm a total n00b here just wanted to wish everyone good luck, all your portfolios look great. Mine will probably be up by this weekend. The deadline for computer animation is so close!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to steampoweredseagoat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Beautiful work cynx!

I submitted my portfolio! I'm in the middle of overhauling my website, but when I do I'll upload the pieces I submitted and link them here.

Good luck everyone!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to escaphilia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello everyone!
    I just want to wish everyone the best of luck, first and foremost.

I've actually ghost/lurked about on this thread for the past 3 years, and I'm finally posting.
    I'm 19, and a 2011 High school graduate. I was planning on getting my AA in community college, and then maybe going to Ringling, but I have this feeling in my gut that says if I don't try now, I never will.

So in somewhat spurr of the moment I'm applying now. I always had my mind set on CA as my major, but now that I'm actually applying my mind has just scrambled. I love illustration, and my uncle works for a company in the Gaming industry, so thats a strong connection already, but the program is so good and sought out so I should choose CA? I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. @_@

Here is my portfolio at the moment, http://emicallitoff.blogspot.com/
    Any crit, comments, remarks, concerns, advice and suggestions are all welcome.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I tried to post a comment earlier but concept art was having issues at that time; at least on my computer.

first of all good luck to all who applied and to those who are waiting till the last minute; well it's here! one more day.
    (and yes technically this is only a deadline for CA, but most prospective students apply at this time as well)
    So, again best of LUCK!
    Can't wait until this thread is full of the "I GOT IN" replies!

Cynx:
    So here's my critique. It all is just my opinion, so take it as you will; but maybe you might find it useful in some way?
    really solid work. Your form and control over contrast is really commendable. I like the graphic quality of the piece showing the group of people standing around (the legs in the hallway) though I would say the background seems a bit "flat". The shells, and hands (both the one holding the brush and the other with the arm) are nearly photo realistic (at least on my screen XD) and I'd definitely rate those as my favorites. I think in the room drawings, the contrast is great, though something about the perspective keeps throwing me off a bit. The other still lives, I love the angles you chose to showcase. The glass has a nice distortion, and the odd angles create a lot of visual interest (was it your intention to create a heart with the base of the glass and the backs of the chairs?).
    With all of that said (and yes, I could say a lot more about them all) I do personally feel that your portraiture could use a bit of work. Your figures look fine- anatomy is in all of the right places, and the form in the more finalized piece is all following light and shadow as a body should- yet in the portraiture piece, i genuinely cannot tell if those are three different women, or all the same. It would appear as though you may have had some issues in the eyes, and the hair appears to be a bit flat. In my opinion I'd say they could benefit from more tome and definition of form.
    Overall; I'd like to say, great portfolio, and good luck (though I doubt you'll need it!). I don't think the lack of color is even noticeable, and based on other portfolios I've seen get in from being a hopeful floater over the years, I think you have as good a shot as anyone. and thank you for letting us look at your work too.
    hope to see you in April (accepted student day) and then in august!

BTW, does anyone else have any portfolios they'd like to put up here? I'd be excited to see them, I love looking at everyone's art. Yeah, I'm sort of that guy who can't help but try to see what everyone is drawing. Take that as fare warning in case you ever leave a sketchbook unguarded while I'm around.
    So in closing Good luck yet again. I hope everyone gets everything in on time and without any hitches, and hopefully everyone gets in!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just a quick question, I'm still finishing up my portfolio, but on slideroom, it claims that we've still got...more than a day. Is the deadline at 11:59 pm on January 15th, or 11:59 pm on January 14th? Because that'd give me another day, which would be really helpful.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I emailed admissions about that. My adviser told me midnight tonight, but SlideRoom does say one more day...I'm gonna stick w midnight tonight.
    I'll be uploading my portfolio tonight.

edit: here's the link, it took forever to upload
    http://anomalexie.tumblr.com/post/40551744746

Last edited by anomalexie; January 14th, 2013 at 06:26 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to anomalexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by JAndrews View Post
    Just a quick question, I'm still finishing up my portfolio, but on slideroom, it claims that we've still got...more than a day. Is the deadline at 11:59 pm on January 15th, or 11:59 pm on January 14th? Because that'd give me another day, which would be really helpful.
    three minutes ago ringling admissions posted
    "There's only one more day to apply for computer animation!"
    on facebook.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to themegagod For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I ended up posting mine tonight too, just in case. I do hope you all get in you're all very talented, it's kind of intimidating me.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @themegagod: Thanks for the critique! I agree with absolutely everything you said. I definitely feel as if I should have spent more time on the portraiture, as faces are my weakest subject. I almost feel like I shouldn't have included them, but I wanted to show them that it's something that I'm working on (they want potential, right?). All in all, I'm pretty comfortable with my portfolio, and given the time that I had to work on it I think I did alright. Now it's time to wait to find out the verdict! (Such fun) Thanks again, your critique means a lot!

@anomexalie: Your portfolio looks great! I love the rendered figures! Oh, and it seems that we have similar tastes when it comes to books, haha. Best of luck, hopefully we'll be meeting each other at Ringling!

-George R.R. Martin

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cnyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Man your stuff came out so good. maybe i should of gone over mine in pen afterwords

37. The Following User Says Thank You to squareyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ...Well, it's in. Honestly, I'm satisfied with what I turned in, barely. I wish I could have put more time into my figures, since that's my weak link, but I'm hoping that the rest of my portfolio, and other factors, will get me in...So for now, the waiting game.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to JAndrews For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @ steampowderedseagoat: you're probably very talented as well are you going to share with us? o:

@cnyx: hahaha thanks! <: yess! hopefully! ^-^ you should be quite comfortable, you have a great portfolio ughhhh march is too far away

@squareyes: thank you pen? i didn't use pen on any of these xD

41. The Following User Says Thank You to anomalexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just submitted my portfolio for CA...what a weird feeling! I only managed to put in 10 pieces I thought were good enough, so I'm kind of nervous that it's not enough. Then again I'm just nervous about the whole thing! Anyone know how long it takes to get an accepted/rejected letter? I had a feeling it might be a different time frame than the other majors.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Put a few of my pieces here. I'll put the rest of them up in a bit. I've only been drawing for about two years. @___@

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 25