Online Art Classes for Teens?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Online Art Classes for Teens?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Online Art Classes for Teens?

Pardon me if I've posted this in the wrong place. I've been lurking this site on and off for months and I am looking for a uni to go to for next year.
    However, I have one really bad problem...my art...is...very undeveloped...in everything. I can only do so much as a self-taught, and I have wanted to do comics or concept design really most of my life.

I need help finding schools online that can help with those. Figure drawing, environments, dynamic sketches, concept design, 2D > 3D anything, everything just preferably online because I do not live anywhere near a college that will teach me this stuff in person and I do not have the time to attend one anyway.

Any links and help posted will be greatly appreciated from the bottom of my heart.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by poopydoopy View Post
    Pardon me if I've posted this in the wrong place. I've been lurking this site on and off for months and I am looking for a uni to go to for next year.
    However, I have one really bad problem...my art...is...very undeveloped...in everything. I can only do so much as a self-taught, and I have wanted to do comics or concept design really most of my life.

I need help finding schools online that can help with those. Figure drawing, environments, dynamic sketches, concept design, 2D > 3D anything, everything just preferably online because I do not live anywhere near a college that will teach me this stuff in person and I do not have the time to attend one anyway.

Any links and help posted will be greatly appreciated from the bottom of my heart.
    http://workshops.cgsociety.org/courses.php
    www.digitaltutors.com

Check these out, mate.

YouTube is FULL of free ones.

Also check out tuts+

They have an array of tutorials, free and some you pay for.

Best of luck.

www.travismillar.com

Ever just woken up and gone "shit, does the world around me exist"?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I would also look into http://www.cgmwmasterclasses.com/ and http://www.schoolism.com/
    CGMA offers all of the class that you mentioned at a reasonable price. We also offer a foundation track that you coudl take a la cart. This will give you a sense of direction and structure for becoming a better artist. Good luck with your search and if you have any questions please email me at info@cgmwonline.com
    -Ted

Members who have read this thread: 4