Wacom Cintiq 12 Colour Calibration
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wacom Cintiq 12 Colour Calibration

Hi I need some help with my cintiq D=

The colour calibration is way off from my monitor and I need help to fix it. I did a picture before on my cintiq it looked yellow/gold but when I transferred it to my monitor it looked green @___@

I have looked into it but it seems the options such as Patone, Xrite, and Spyder are a bit too pricey for me.

please any solutions or at least the best of the softwares.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm having a similar issue. My cintiq 12WX is used (I'm the third owner but both prior hardly touched the poor thing) and was working fine up till recently. I'm on a Macbook Pro with Lion- which doesn't seem to be the problem. Name:  Screen Shot 2012-10-31 at 10.52.36 PM (2).png
Views: 454
Size:  46.6 KB

This is what my tab is doing. The left is the colors on the tablet, the right on my mac. When I drag images between the monitors it clings to that monitor's colors until I let go of the mouse. That's how I got the picture.
    I cannot afford to buy a new one or a color calibrator like the Spyder and have sent out a inquiry to WACOM and am waiting for a response. If ANYONE has any help that would be great.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.