Page 13 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    oh and i just re-found this pretty nice thread regarding the industry and schooling and such.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...2&page=1&pp=60

most of you have probably read it, but for those who don't frequent the lounge often.. (like me )

oh and you might want to watch out for mike's hardcore ac cheerleading .

cheers,
    steve

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    What the... I'LL KILL YOU STEVE KIM!!

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed, The world in arms is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from an iron cross."

...I have a sketchbook?

Thanks
    lol yea i was in steves group and he was making fun of my name and stuff, whatever it's all good. the orientation wasnt all that fun though, basicly just sitting around all day listening to lectures about how the school works.

Thanks
    Awesome thread here- I plan on going to the art center (Assuming I get accepted) in spring and just for a side note: Christ helium macaroni your apt is 960 bucks?! Was the paint they used solid gold or did it have diamond shavings? nah I kid but that’s mighty expensive at least for my peasant taste.

My biggest question for you guys is loans- is there any loan company’s/banks you would recommend with the lowest % ? also whats the black-market price for a kidney? Hell we all have two of them so why not spread the luv.

just a question for you xHunterx how did your apartment full of AC students go? since I’m pondering on doing the same thing if I get accepted for spring.

Thanks
    poly> people seem to like sallie mae. i have some loans from them and it's been rather problem free so far.

and whats with these ugly new 'post reply' buttons. you'd think a forum w/ the greatest artists in their field could come up with a half decent lookin' site :/

Thanks
    Have any of you Illustrators had Limrite for Head Drawing? I've heard that you need to crank out 500 heads to be considered for an A. How high a quality are the heads expected to be? Sketches? Fully shaded?...I'm scared...

Thanks
    bah! I do that before breakfast.

Thanks
    hey guys,
    im considerd transfering over to AC but i was curious about the price. how much is it per term? i saw 11,000 but that seems really high.. maybe i read the wrong thing but can any of you lead my in the right direction?

-=[ Sinister Six Sketch Group ]=-
    -=[ Cookiedough Fooxoo |ntern Hyver Character Evildisco]=-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by |NTeRN
    hey guys,
    im considerd transfering over to AC but i was curious about the price. how much is it per term? i saw 11,000 but that seems really high.. maybe i read the wrong thing but can any of you lead my in the right direction?
    lol no the artcenter website isn't lying to you..

Thanks
    Heh. It was around 4k a term when I went, and I thought THAT was high. But as it kept increasing each term, I'm not surprised that it's gone up a lot.

Just get a scholarship before you get in and maybe have poor parents or establish your independence or something so you can get lots of student loans and aid...

Thanks
    first day of class today, not bad i'd say. I transferred into Gary's perspective class as all of you recommended. Now i have pretty much all the good teachers i just need one more elective for this term. any recommendations?

Thanks
    xHUNTERx - i am curious how you were able to transfer in to his class when all of them have negative space... i am trying to get into another class that has negative space, the enrollment services said it was full but i sat in the class anyways i am going to see if the teacher can do anything about this.

way to many 1st termers!

-Jesse

"it isn't about how you draw, but how you feel about what you're drawing..."

Portfolio - Blog

Current Activities: [Sketchbook]

Currently Playing: [Skyrim]

Currently Reading: [WWZ]

Thanks
    yea i believe that class was -1, but i talked to gary before he started class and he told me to sit in first and wait to see if there's spots later on. afterwards he just added me cause there were enough seats in the class for me to be in it.

Page 13 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook