Art: my first posting

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz Mountains, California
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    my first posting

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  


  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hmmm I was expecting some introduction area for this forum

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    YUL = MONTREAL !
    Posts
    3,534
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked 129 Times in 88 Posts
    Everything is very linear and evenly spaced. Where are these models from? And what software are you using? Please don't say Poser.
    Be carefull with your camera placement; you're breaking the axis a couple of times.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz Mountains, California
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vksheilds View Post
    Hmmm I was expecting some introduction area for this forum

    I didn't notice an area devoted to CVs of the membership. So I started this way. I got an email from ConceptArt (I joined a couple years ago but have never participated) trying to stir up activity and thought why not go see what was up here.

    I can't decide if you're disappointed with me for the way I started or ConceptArt for not providing an introduction forum. If it's me, all I can say is, I'll try to do better in the future.

    -blue

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz Mountains, California
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by egerie View Post
    Everything is very linear and evenly spaced. Where are these models from? And what software are you using? Please don't say Poser.
    Be carefull with your camera placement; you're breaking the axis a couple of times.
    So it is with poetry .. linear and evenly space is very often a byproduct. I get most of my models from Google. I make my puppets from modifying Iclone characters. I use Iclone, Crazytalk, Audacity, Photoshop and Premiere mostly.

    "breaking the axis" -- I don't know what that means.

    -blue

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    YUL = MONTREAL !
    Posts
    3,534
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked 129 Times in 88 Posts
    I disagree. Poetry is what music is to single notes. Rhythm and repetition of stressed and unstressed syllables. Otherwise, it's just a dull metronome ticking back and forth.

    Rhythm is also a fundamental principle in animation. Anything linear is an unfinished animation.

    Breaking the axis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/180_degree_rule

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz Mountains, California
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by egerie View Post
    I disagree. Poetry is what music is to single notes. Rhythm and repetition of stressed and unstressed syllables. Otherwise, it's just a dull metronome ticking back and forth.

    Rhythm is also a fundamental principle in animation. Anything linear is an unfinished animation.

    Breaking the axis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/180_degree_rule
    Well then, thanks for the input. I'll try to do better in the future.

    -blue

    "You mean, there are lines?" - Beau Blue
    http://www.cruziocafe.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pretty Nice

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz Mountains, California
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KhleSmizth View Post
    Pretty Nice
    Thanks! -Blue

    "You mean, there are lines?" - Beau Blue
    http://www.cruziocafe.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to beaublue For This Useful Post:


Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •