crossmirage agreed the biggest mistake I made in my life spending $300
on how to draw manga books thinking it was very professional I was dead wrong.
Pete Hidalgo Wish you luck that it dont happen again that is one of the biggest flaws of being a artist overthinking and trying to make everything perfect
Whirly Damn man hope you ask girl no. 5 out this time lol
I also regret not saving money, spending supplies because I thought it would make my art improve significantly,and not being more determined and ambitious in the past now I got a slow start at life but hey I'm still young so its not too late
I regret few things .
1) That I've chosen the medical career. By the time I've become MD I was so poisoned by it's countless horrors,that i have became an emotional wreck, a pathetic morbid loner without any emotions, only pain. It took me years just to begin to live again.
2) That i didn't paid attention to the insane, but beautiful and graceful psychiatrix, that loved me. I chose to stay faithful to my then GF, that had not even a slightest sympathy for me and eventually left me, worsening my already bad condition. I don't think, that the only woman, that has truly loved me, will ever forgive me that crudeness. When you may choose out of two relationships with women , choose one with the prettier or smarter girl. Even if it will end eventually, your self esteem will rise anyway.
3) That i didn't started to draw when i was 15 years old. It is really harder to start something when you're 23.
4) That i've regretted too much and done too little.
5) That i've allowed myself to become obese. Now i have to fight for my survival and drop pounds of my worthless fat.
6) That for many years i failed to see the true way to success. Not whining and pride , but modesty and hard working.
Last edited by Vagabond Gris; August 15th, 2012 at 02:32 PM.
- Going trough that arrogant "I'm the best artist ever"/"Shut up, its my style" phase.
- Starting out with manga when I got serious about anatomy.
- Accepting a certain job for a speed addicted militant nazi satanist who most likely couldn't pay anyway.
- Not working on it right now.
Not asking that girl out who started sitting next to me on the bus suddenly when she had friends at the front of the bus. Not asking that girl out who always came over to me when I was drawing everyday. Not asking that girl out at the party who liked Ninja Turtles while I was wearing a Ninja Turtles snuggy new years. Or that other gi.... you get the idea. Lord I was naive to the opposite sex growing up. (Implying I'm still not)
Art related regrets: None. I lived I learned. I've gotten much better over time. Hopefully will get better still.