Thanks

Wondering if I could get a little feedback from artists on a license/pricing terms

I have come up with an idea for a website, and I was wondering if a few freelance artists might be willing to look at the licensing terms/pricing terms to see what their impression is. I have gotten some feedback from art buyers who might be interested in a service like this, and I wanted to see what some artists think because I want the service to be fair to everyone involved.

Anyway, if you're interested in checking out the license terms/pricing to give feedback and impressions, please send a PM, and I'll send the link to the HTML page. I don't want to make the website/terms public until the terms are finalized and I've gotten some feedback, though, so please don't share it publicly (if you'd like to share it with a friend or two that you may have useful input, go ahead, just not any public links right now). Shouldn't take more than about 5-10 minutes, I should think.

I would prefer to hear from artists who regularly do commissions and are a part of the money-making side of the craft, but I'll take any feedback I can get, really.

If you need guidance, you can answer these questions with your reply:

- Do the terms/prices seem fair to sellers (artists) and buyers?
    - Should there be even more pricing categories for different types of work?
    - Is something missing to you? (if so, what would you like to see included?)
    - Is anything confusing/hard to understand? Is the process clear and straightforward?

If you PM for the link to read about it, please post here stating something like "Sent PM" so others know how many have already answered. After about 5-10 replies, I'll probably take that feedback and move to the next step, which would be more public conversation about the idea.
    Last edited by latenite; August 11th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
    - Brian, Late Nite Books

Late Nite Books Official Website

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member