Results 1 to 30 of 51
Thread: Andrew's Paintover Thread
August 8th, 2012 #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Ottawa, Canada
- Thanked 1,437 Times in 747 Posts
Andrew's Paintover ThreadHey everyone! I've learned a lot from these forums and felt that I want to give back more. So I will be using this thread as a means to provide paintovers for people.
To see what level I am currently at, here are my two most recent illustrations:
If you have an image that you feel I can help with please do the following:
1) Check to see how many other paintings are waiting to be painted over. If there are four or more paintings that have not been painted over yet, DO NOT POST A NEW IMAGE FOR ME.
2) Please only post one image at a time, and try not to post very quick sketches that you can take farther without my help.
3) Please state what your intention of the painting is. What are you trying to get across/why did you paint this?
4) Wait. It might be a few days before I can get to your image--I work full time at a job far from where I live, have a girlfriend, and have to practice my own art.
Let's hope this thing works out
Last edited by Andrew Sonea; August 17th, 2012 at 03:22 AM.Website
"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity. " -- Jason Manley
"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -- Bruce Lee