Thanks

Looking for an artist...

Quite a number of people have already been successfull in tracking down artists with the help of the loungers, and this time I would like to give it a try.

Way back in... I'd say sometime around 2000-03 maybe, when eatpoo was still up and thriving, they held an Alice in Wonderland contest (or at least, I think it was something like that). There was a winning entry which was this comic which showed schoolgirl Alice beating up all these cards and towards the end of the story there was a flashback with the caterpillar giving her advice on how to beat the queen or something. I was wondering if anyone here knows what I'm talking about and would be so kind as to tell me who the artist was and if he/she has a site or gallery of some sort because my googling skills are apparently lacking. Many thanks!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Im sorry Im not sure who that is but I thought Id piggyback on this thread instead of starting a new one if thats ok.

I remember when I first got on the boards, about 2004, there was a guy who posted pages from something I think was made as a "found" monster hunter journal, done in a sketchbook kind of style on brown paper. I THINK it was sort of japanses style drawing, devil may cry/newer castlevania. Cant remember if it was digital or not, but the sketches were quite elaborate.
    [url=http://galleryonefone.blogspot.com[/url] This would be my gallery in Sweden

This would be my Pleine Air blog