Hey everyone. I'm hoping this is a good place to post this. I'm starting a project and thought I would see if anyone would be interested in it. I think it could be a lot of fun and could really challenge us all in our respective art forms.

Here is the website if you'd like to take a look, although nothing much is there yet: http://www.drawingyourdream.blogspot.com/

The idea is that writers would describe dreams that they've had in as much detail as possible. Then, if an artist got inspired by that dream, they could do whatever type of art they felt like doing to capture the scene that the writer described. Writers are posting solely as an exercise, so all rights stay with the artist to sell the art or post it on their online portfolios, whatever.

I'd really like to get this started and I need both dreams and artists, but artists are especially in demand! If this is something you'd like to do, it's a good way to get free inspiration and exposure. The more people see your work, the better, right?

If you have a dream you think would be good for this, by all means, submit it through the Submit A Dream page on the site!

What are your thoughts on a website like this, out of curiosity?