You hid in that place, do not eat the tree die
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: You hid in that place, do not eat the tree die

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

You hid in that place, do not eat the tree die

"Premonition ass, quickly pull out." The Chen Suqing Youshen shot but this is not lovingly Nirvana nose,Elite nfl jerseys, but torn to twist the ears. Chen Suqing surprised to discover that the fat ears meat honking feel pretty good. Heart: do not know the fat had a premonition that after the ear suffers no.
    The two teams in natural disasters, Middle Road, Highland confrontation. As the defensive side, the fat clan of course can not give up the advantages go on combat. Welling team goal is fat Chen, now do not see the main goal, they dare not rashly rush to go.
    See one's own birds sent to the White Tiger drums, the enemy mage had an idea, said: "I estimate that was hidden in the hot springs in your bird take a look to."
    Welling clan White Tiger players before their professional prophet, the birds open the horizons to kill the other side chicks play is called a smooth, this time can not be overemphasized bird Pathfinder, White Tiger side of the operation the birds along the woods fly, side, said: "He is even true in Shui Chuen, you could get him how to do, burst into the Shuiquan hacked him?"
    "No one can control dead I killed him, let me brush out of the six grid God loaded with them to go not with the play?" The main C teeth.
    "Your violence mad." The White Tiger's players phenomenal men can answer looking at natural disasters the Shuiquan behind the woods, quite a while, said: "This guy is too personal."
    White Tiger asked the Lord, C: "You be sure to kill him?"
    The main C forget to count fat blood: "into my open Manta, it should be no problem."
    Went ahead, the main direct route B C find a Tower attack to up.
    "They do not come to fight we'll fight them fat men first up the red formation, we first seconds mystery." Chen Suqing eat of the tree to eat the tree on the floor, Jerseys from china,said: "eat a guarantee immortality to eat tree ah! "
    Per person to eat a tree, eat tree on the floor, fat birds to pick it up and said: "I also eat a.
    Chen Suqing fat man laughed: "You hid in that place, do not eat the tree die."
    "It may perhaps fat just eating the tree, you see the the Heights on Antimage B, the direction of their hiding galloping:" I rely on! This guy is crazy! How he knew my position, which guy to open the map, I want to report him. "
    Chen Suqing ignore the fat man, quickly said: "a good opportunity to open Haunt Lion jumping sheep mystery, focus firepower to kill the mystery, do not let him out of the BKB big move."
    "The Fat Man also operating troops." Chen Suqing asked.
    "I rely on the enemy France at this time B into the Pits, the fat which there is effort to speak with Chen Suqing. However, with the fat keyboard crackling burst of chaos ring, the four men still moving horsepower and rushed out.
    Enemy France B into the fat to the moment where the Pits open Manta. Fake body fat regardless of the true body, and atonement, loyalty test, attracts the hand of God I lost them all out.
    The fat man's character is good enough, the real body of the Atonement to hit the enemy Master. The enemy France's avatar has been hot springs spray dead, Mami atonement damage bonus less than a quarter of the only remaining blood.
    Antimage before the death moment, threw a big move. At this point nearly empty fat blue, enemy mage seems to see the strongest control perish body fat clan, can control back to the rhythm of the whole game.
    Fat man dead yet?
    I saw the fat man afford to sit there, his mind also emerged out of the just enemy the law Diuguo attracts the screen, and impressively displayed in Chen's blood bar is 1/1102.
    Fat man muttered: "eat establish successful fat brand die eating tree ..."
    The box did not care for him, front battlefield is the moment to play in full swing.
    The Welling clan less output point Antimage Chen Suqing They played pieces by
    Fat clan, though a small one of Chen, but Chen is supported by the baby to eat the hero, since the baby came a hero too, but it does not matter, not to mention Chen blood increases move the hand of God has been released.
    This is the fat men mistakes the first time, four even step he just stepped on, however irrelevant,Wholesale jerseys from china, Chen Suqing BM immediately at the back, connected to the skills of men. Chen Suqing roared a living mystery, quiet ghost rushed to the front of a normal attack of the mystery, the mystery even the big move did not put out on expired.
    The Welling clan also a Master two auxiliary left, but three people how Haunt opponent. Haunt teammates assisted to get the four to kill.
    "Haunt buy Manta, all the way and pushed to his high ground to fight the wave."
    Fat from the Pits at TP, to meet with the little brothers with large forces, all the way marching toward the Sentinel Heights.
    Live hall, Tian 11: "Taking advantage of the resurrection of the Guards did not, let's look at just that group fights to tell the truth, the field team battles I can not read a lot of places."
    Tian eleven bring up the playback, the lens fat Chen to buy food tree, make up the ax and digging that period, has seen it once, but re-see this scene Tian-helpless, he had to admit that this fat is very personality: "The Fat Man knows Wheeling team will be against him, so in advance to dug up a safe corner, and eat the rest of the tree to the king of beasts."
    "After, when both sides stalemate, Wei Ling clan birds to find the hiding place of the fat, the enemy mage ready to go kill."
    Tian eleven pause the game, said: "Haunt immortal shield, so Welling teams do not go up the highlands, they are aware of this. So warfare Welling clan in this group only goal is to have the four Centaur can Khan Chan, and this we can understand. but Welling clan Chen hidden in the corner, a necessary but not kill him to change life, I want to look for opportunities after the retreat of the Wheeling team is the better choice. Chen could not have been, but the enemy mage to kill enemy mage's life for Chen, obviously is a bad business, not to mention not replace, this is the first point I can not understand. "
    Tian eleven games, continued: "The second point I do not know is that Chen did not die, in my many years of experience,Wholesale Coach purses, the enemy mage of such equipment in no way to escape the environment of this Chen, even if it is the top hot springs can also be 100% kill, but the why not dead, we slow motion look. "
    "Fat clan members eat the tree, which eat the tree is Mr Chen digging left, team battles before you eat, how much to supplement the mass of some of the wartime consumption of blood, sometimes one to eat the blood of the tree will save you a life, and even lead to the victory of a team battles. Lich eating tree to throw a tree in the ground, the bird came to eat the tree to pick it up gave Chen Chen also eat the one, see to fat really afraid of death, do not forget to eat the blood of a tree in such a safe place. "

Last edited by Elwell; July 29th, 2012 at 11:50 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slymi17 For This Useful Post:

Elwell is offline Sticks Like Grim Death Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,666 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Banned spammer, broke links, left surreal cut n' past poetry.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 936 Posts
    Follows
    Following

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Eater For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm sleep-deprived enough right now that this is making sense to me. Please make it stop.

Amateur Artist. Professional Asshole.

Lookit the Pretty!

Rule #1 of depicting soldiers: KEEP THE DAMN FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falchion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 277 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    There's something strangely hilarious in all the word salad and I feel a strange urge to draw it sometime.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It is not uncommon, in times of war, for men to be tested and tried by fire. Beliefs are challenged, courage is pushed to its limits, and life’s fragility is exposed across any number of blood laden battlefields. Such is the reality for Chen Suqing in slymi17’s “You hid in that place, do not eat the tree die”. What began simply as territorial negotiations over the pits, has evolved into a bitter bloodbath between Chen Suqing’s men and the Welling Clan. While Chen, being a rational man, has hoped for a peaceful agreement, the clan’s White Tigers will listen only to the madness of their professional prophet, Lord C.
    Much to Chen’s dismay, the results would be far less than peaceful.

Humanity is tested when Chen Suqing is reaching the end of his rope. With his fat men having been all but exhausted, the White Tigers have marched into the Sentinel Heights. After retreating to his final hiding place, Chen is presented with the option to eat the tree and die. It is at this point slymi17 really starts to develop the character of Chen Suqing, but unfortunately it is just before we abandon the character and leave his fateful decision a mystery for the time being. The next key player to enter the game is Tian Eleven, an expert in Wholesale Coach purses. It is through him the final act of this epic is brought to a close.

Overall, slymi17’s story is an absorbing one. Sadly, it is the author’s prose that prevents it from being a best seller. The writing is convoluted, and there are times when you will find yourself re-reading entire paragraphs just to understand what’s going on. The story’s repeated themes are pretty clear throughout (almost to a fault), and the characters are interesting enough, but those are the most positive points I can come up with for this story. The rest goes downhill.

A compelling plot and characters ripe with potential are not quite enough to get this adventure off the ground. With writing that is as difficult to get through as a hoarder's house, slymi18’s, “You hid in that place, do not eat the tree die” should probably remain in hiding at best, and at worst, it should eat a tree and die. I give it a 3.5 out of 10.

My Sketchbook

And then God said, "Let us make man in our likeness and our image. Let us make him ridiculously hard to draw so that poor artists everywhere will have to spend 10,000+ hours failing repeatedly before they can begin to capture the form and likeness onto a two-dimensional surface." And there was man. And it was good. And artists everywhere lost their minds.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manlybrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuroyue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Buy CiaLL1s cheAP!!

P3nis ENlarge-ments!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    quickly pull out.Middle Road, Highland confrontation.Welling team goal is fat Chen, now do not see the main goal,one's own birds sent to the, drums,

....I'm starting to see a pattern here....

Sketchbook!
    Looking for mentor.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 277 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroyue View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to crossmirage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quickly pull out, Suqing Youshen shot, is not lovingly, {Elite nfl jerseys},to twist the ears, surprised to discover, do not know
    2/3*3/-1

next is

1/3*

two teams in, disasters Middle Road, confrontation. {As the}
    Full
    As the defensive side, the fat clan of course can not give up the advantages go on combat.
    2/3+1 = 3/4

is fat Chen, {now}, the main goal, {they}rush to go.
    {See}
    or 2/3+1=2/4

goal is fat Chen, not see the main, they dare not rashly
    1/3-1 = 1/2

one's own sent to White Tiger the enemy had an said:"I estimate that was hidden in the hot springs in your bird take a look to."
    Full

Welling clan White Tiger players before their professional prophet, the birds open the horizons to kill the other side chicks play is called a smooth, this time can not be overemphasized bird Pathfinder, White Tiger side of the operation the birds along the woods fly, side, said: "He is even true in Shui Chuen, you could get him how to do, burst into the Shuiquan hacked him?"
    Ughhhhhh, never mind..... I thought it would loop after the first full sentence or something, but this isn't workout out.
    In my search I did find this. http://www.globaltimes.cn/special/2011-01/610621.html

The thought that there actually could be a message in here, is driving me nuts. But the english if the come from Chinese came from a translation device then who knows how bad it is mutilated.

Edit* Unless you have to add up the loose words from earlier. See the {*}. Some doesn't make sense, but some happen after the coma or the period. At first I thought the capital letters could be signaling the start and the coma could be a STOP, but that didn't work out. One thing that I don't get is the colons. They aren't there in Chinese so, why are they here now? Maybe the words that follow those instances are not supposed to be thrown out, but are supposed to be re-aranged down the line.

Last edited by Koudee; July 30th, 2012 at 06:29 AM.
    Sketchbook!
    Looking for mentor.

dpaint is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,883 Times in 2,355 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Eater View Post
    Jefferson Airplane used to play for free on Tuesdays at Winterland in San Francisco in the late 60's early 70's when I was a teenager. You had to be careful not to share any drinks that were being passed through the crowd or you could get dosed with electric koolaid or something similar. It was a toss up between who was more stoned, the musicians playing or the audience. Grace was constantly flashing her girly bits while on stage. I guess she never liked wearing underwear and had to let everyone in the audience know it by hiking her dress over her head during the instrumental sections of the songs.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dpaint For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    crossmirage : i agree with you dude, but the one who really been far even as decided once to use even go want to do look more like can be there only if he has been far enough to use even go want more as decide he used to ! i think without this sentence, your theory doesn't make much sense imo ! i think we need to open a new thread to debate on this thing !

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 567 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I can't believe some of you read this. Now I'm impressed.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bcarman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 Times in 2,456 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    show them what you don't know how

sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaint View Post
    Jefferson Airplane used to play for free on Tuesdays at Winterland in San Francisco in the late 60's early 70's when I was a teenager. You had to be careful not to share any drinks that were being passed through the crowd or you could get dosed with electric koolaid or something similar. It was a toss up between who was more stoned, the musicians playing or the audience. Grace was constantly flashing her girly bits while on stage. I guess she never liked wearing underwear and had to let everyone in the audience know it by hiking her dress over her head during the instrumental sections of the songs.
    So awesome!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Eater For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Time and the world is 4-sided cube stupid. You stupid!

"Never regret thy fall from grace, O' spirit of Icarian flight, for the greatest tragedy of them all to face, is to never feel the burning bright"
    Believe my lies, for I tell the truth about them. Or would you rather me lie about telling the truth?

| Sketchbook | Live Stream | Portfolio | dA | Facebook | Tumblr |

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Maledict For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 473 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    "Premonition ass, quickly pull out."
    Good to know! If I ever get a Premonition Ass, I'll keep this in mind.

Members who have read this thread: 1