Art: Atey Ghailan portfolio
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Atey Ghailan portfolio

Hi my name is Atey Ghailan and im 23, i am working at atomhawk design as a fulltime concept artist. At work i dont really have focus area and are more of a all rounded artist,
    but i am working on learning and improving my industrial designs and give a high sense of realism, i always strive to try and give a cinematic feeling , i have been trying to improve my line work aswell , the direction and focus i am aiming for is mostly towards vehicles/mechs and enviorments, but am trying aswell to work on my character designs.

Your guys input would mean alot to me and i think it will help me move forward with more clear direction of what i should focus upon improving and practise

Thanks in advance!

Atey Ghailan
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/snatti

Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by snatti; August 1st, 2012 at 02:19 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well... I love your style and your art, i'm really trying to achieve something similar for my works so maybe i should ask instead of answering but there's something i've noticed that could help you a lot. You should take care more about your value separation indoor and outdoor, even when you're doing linedrawing. Most of the time you have just major value separation like subject > middleground > background or something similar but if you have time to separate values between those major guidelines then your work will gain more depth and it will be more grounded.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitsu//San For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 13