Photoshop Elements 9

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Question Photoshop Elements 9

I just got Photoshop Elements 9 but I'm REALLY new to the digital art world. Like full-lunged screaming, messy kind of newborn.

I'm a traditional artist but I've seen SO much jaw-dropping work done with Photoshop/GIMP/digital technology, that I'm eager to give it a shot.

But I have no idea what I'm doing

Primarily, I would like to focus on fantasy landscapes (they're utterly fascinating to me) but I'd also like to do some digital drawing (don't have a tablet yet).
    Are there any sites or youtube videos y'all could recommend that would help me learn how to use Photoshop Elements?
    Thank you SO much!

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for." ~Georgia O'Keeffe
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I would check YouTube for some videos, and it's all about being able to manipulate layers. Actually I learned how to use Photoshop by turning myself into a zombie. There are a few step by step sites out there that show you how to add details via layers.

Sounds a bit brainless (pun intended), but it gets the job done.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by runningfree View Post
    I just got Photoshop Elements 9 but I'm REALLY new to the digital art world. Like full-lunged screaming, messy kind of newborn.

I'm a traditional artist but I've seen SO much jaw-dropping work done with Photoshop/GIMP/digital technology, that I'm eager to give it a shot.

But I have no idea what I'm doing

Primarily, I would like to focus on fantasy landscapes (they're utterly fascinating to me) but I'd also like to do some digital drawing (don't have a tablet yet).
    Are there any sites or youtube videos y'all could recommend that would help me learn how to use Photoshop Elements?
    Thank you SO much!
    First you should learn the differences between these two medium and how digital medium can make you life easier.

There are few tutorial websites that does that, among them most popular one is ctrlpaint.com by Matt Kohr. He has close to 150+ free videos, each one around 5 min, showing different aspects of digital painting.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Photoshop Elements 9

I'm a traditional artist but I've seen SO much jaw-dropping work done with Photoshop/GIMP/digital technology, that I'm eager to give it a shot.There are many Photoshop elements in which we can modified the pictures with adobe Photoshop.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.