View Poll Results: Who is the new captain of the royal guard?
- 71. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 13 of 21
July 21st, 2012 #1
ChOW#296 :: FINALS :: Captain of the GuardCharacter of the Week #296
Captain of the Guard
Design the captain of the guard for a futuristic royal court!!
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 22nd July 8PM GMT+1 (9PM British Summer Time)
Check your timezone!
Post your final images in this thread. Remember, any comments posted BEFORE the poll is posted will be removed without any sort of warning.
CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE
CHECK YOUR FILENAME
MAKE SURE YOUR IMAGE ADHERES TO THE BRIEF
- Needs to be male
- Far futuristic setting
- Covered in scars
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#295_Username (Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow295final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!
Hide this ad by registering as a memberJuly 21st, 2012 #2
The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:
July 21st, 2012 #3
July 21st, 2012 #4
July 21st, 2012 #5
July 21st, 2012 #6
July 21st, 2012 #7
Here's my final. All said this has been awesome fun.
Last edited by JudgementPanda; July 22nd, 2012 at 03:12 AM.
July 22nd, 2012 #8
July 22nd, 2012 #9
The future is the past is the future
Narkhat Hir'Balan has seen a lot in his time; some of it has tried to kill him, and some of it has kept him alive. A more honorable, intelligent, or loyal soldier you would never find, but he has never been anything else, never married or raised a family. The last battle is always looking for him, and he wonders if any king is really worth never having lived.
The brief immediately brought Dune to mind, a far futuristic setting with many multi-planetary cultures who actually seem comparatively primitive. I couldn't get it out of my head, so I just rolled with the inspiration. Hopefully it's futuristic enough >.>
July 22nd, 2012 #10
July 22nd, 2012 #11Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 91 Times in 16 Posts
Only saw this challenge yesterday - here's how far I've gotten >.< (I'll probably spend a bit more time on it after the contest closes). Also, I've got a train to catch so no time for WIPs - hope that's alright :|
Last edited by maxdav90; July 22nd, 2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Changed file name
The Following User Says Thank You to maxdav90 For This Useful Post:
July 22nd, 2012 #12
Captain of the guard for a futuristic royal court
July 22nd, 2012 #13