Thread: NEWCOMMER NYX

Thanks

NEWCOMMER NYX

Hi everyone. Here is one of my artworks. It not new itís actually some of my old artworks. Iím currently working on school work T_T. This piece I did in high school with color pencils and a wash of acrylics on plywood. I sandpapered the wood until it was smooth. I was very satisfied with the work, it was my first free subject artwork in class. Well let me know your comments on it people. ^_^
    NEWCOMMER NYX
    Last edited by Nyx; June 7th, 2004 at 12:58 AM.
    ~K-Nyx

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

New Artist in CA

Hey guys

Lets welcome newcomer Nyx to the CA community. She's been very busy and after I've been nagging and pestering her she finally showing some of her stuff. Nyx will hopefully show us some more.
    Last edited by imglue; June 7th, 2004 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks
    nice, good work ! it seems like you really took your time and it came out perfect

Thanks
    mmm... very nice
    "piggies!"

Thanks

yay replies!

Not to many replies as i expected. Ill post some new stuff when i get a chance. People tell me your honest opinion about it!!!!. Everyone says its good. I need critiques from others if i want to improve my skills. To those how replied: Thank you very much. It took me about a month and a half to finish it and i added a few details from time to time. keep giving me your opinions about this work.
    ~K-Nyx

Thanks
    I think this pretty good work for a project done in high school. The only crit I could give would be it's too symmetric. Your art skills are really good. Looking foreward to seeing more from ya.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.