Art: Umar Roshidi's portfolio for review
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Umar Roshidi's portfolio for review

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Umar Roshidi's portfolio for review

Hi all,

My name is Umar and I am a young aspiring concept artist currently based in Birmingham (UK). I hope to one day design visual assets for video games. I
    have been drawing for ages since I was little, only got to thinking of turning illustration into a career quite recently. Currently I use a Wacom tablet and a combination of Illustrator and Photoshop to produce my art. I'm still getting used to using Photoshop/Illustrator and learning new methods of using it everyday.

Thank you in advance for taking your time to view my work, I hope I can learn how to improve my skills with constructive critiques from fellow members of this site.

My biggest strength in my opinion is line art, I also think I'm kind of lacking in the colour department, but I try to improve my colouring as much as I can as I move forward. Any critiques and tips on how to improve colouring would be greatly appreciated, along with any other things that you may notice about my work.

Thank you

Attached Images Attached Images            
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oops I think I may have started the same thread twice. How do I delete the other one?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.