Character sheet (nudity)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Character sheet (nudity)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Character sheet (nudity)

Thanks everyone for helping me so much. I would like to request anatomy critiques on this image. This is part of a character reference sheet series. The character is supposed to be bottom-heavy, i.e. strong, toned legs but a weak upper body. Part of the reason for the character sheet series is I want to get down every character's body type because they are diverse and I want to avoid same-bodying at all costs.
    Name:  naked.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  41.2 KB

Critique is very appreciated. Thank you.

I'm new here. My young-adult sci fi webcomic, Firework, may be found here. It's not very good. Thanks in advance for helping me become a better artist.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I dunno if these are going to be modeled or not but if they are.. They should line up perfectly and be as symmetrical as possible. I have a modeler friend and when he wants model sheets doing he bitches at me if the views don't line up exactly.

"The whole point of practice is to do it until you can do it right." - dpaint

Dont trust anything i say! I'm a noob.
    My Noob Sketch Book

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's just for a comic, not a 3D model, which I'm assuming is what you meant. Sorry if I am mistaken. Thanks for the reply!

I'm new here. My young-adult sci fi webcomic, Firework, may be found here. It's not very good. Thanks in advance for helping me become a better artist.

Members who have read this thread: 2