Art: Pulse of the maggots.

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Pulse of the maggots.

Pulse of the maggots.

Lots and lots of errors, plus the head blends into the BG too much. tell me if you see anything, or just whatever you want.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    interesting piece. All i can suggest is learning your anatomy. These figures are distorted mostly from the body and head. Unless thats what you were looking for. And that red ball?? needs more glows and so does the electricity. The arm and hand...and even the way the weapon is portrayed on the guy to the left is really wierd. Its in an odd position, mabey try going back and fixing it. Other then that its unique....does it mean anything? any emotions put into it or was it just for fun?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah my anatomy sucks. Im good with colour though. hella emotions put into it... the one you get when you hate everything and everyone around you, but Im fine now...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i would bitch about all the annoying fanboy facadiers who wear the badge of any band they think offends their parents most and listens to all their albums courtesy of mommy and daddy's money... but i won't.

i happen to love that song, and i think it's a bit insulting to slap the title of such a great song onto this... doodle.

go ahead and "hate" everything and everyone but under one condition: you'll spend some time to try to improve artistically.

nobody is going to take you seriously if they don't respect you for something. like being able to draw something comprehendible and distinguishable and not some fingerpaint slobbering which you attribute so much emotion to.

if you never post another piece of your art here again you're just going to make me win. and i don't want that.

come back with another drawing. i'll be watching out for you. i will find you.

get better, and stop assuming anyone cares you're slipknot fan.

you are not your favorite band.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Im good with colour though
    If only it were true.. I think you should also study up on colour. There is a wealth of information on colour theory and colouring tutorials on these forums.. Just search.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    if this is about music......
    im pretty sure slipknot...and actually ALL numetal sucks ass

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Originally posted by bizarre
    i would bitch about all the annoying fanboy facadiers who wear the badge of any band they think offends their parents most and listens to all their albums courtesy of mommy and daddy's money... but i won't.

i happen to love that song, and i think it's a bit insulting to slap the title of such a great song onto this... doodle.

go ahead and "hate" everything and everyone but under one condition: you'll spend some time to try to improve artistically.

nobody is going to take you seriously if they don't respect you for something. like being able to draw something comprehendible and distinguishable and not some fingerpaint slobbering which you attribute so much emotion to.

if you never post another piece of your art here again you're just going to make me win. and i don't want that.

come back with another drawing. i'll be watching out for you. i will find you.

get better, and stop assuming anyone cares you're slipknot fan.

you are not your favorite band.
    Heh, It was just slipknot isnpired, I was mad and both slipknot and drawing help settle me down, and I listen to the music because I like it, no other reason..Jeeze. and yes, I will post more pictures it's just my anatomy is completely lame, Im trying to work on it but agh. thanks for the encouragement wrapped in insults Oh and I bought the cds myself.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.