Question time - Kekai Kotaki, John Park and Gerhard Mozsi
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Question time - Kekai Kotaki, John Park and Gerhard Mozsi

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Question time - Kekai Kotaki, John Park and Gerhard Mozsi

Hey,

So I will be spending a week with the three artists noted above at a design workshop that runs from Monday until Saturday. Robin Eley And Ben Mauro will also be doing special lectures on Saturday. Some lecturers so far have been fantastic in how they have structured their notes and subject matter and are really brilliant to listen to, while others seem to be a little quieter while they work, and need to be asked questions to get some more information out of them. There are only so many of us here with only so many questions that we can think to ask.

SO. If you guys have any questions that you would like us to ask the lecturers named at the CDWA Workshop, myself and a few others will ask as many questions as we can that are posted, and I'll do my best to transcribe the answers and post them back into the thread Secondly, if the answers are very very good they'll likely be put into a digital download for people to buy later, straight from the Horses mouth!

Again, the lecturers are Kekai Kotaki, John Park, Gerhard Mozsi, Robin Eley And Ben Mauro. If you have specific questions for specific lecturers or general questions about the principles of elements of design, composition, etc, those are good too, we'll try and ask as many as we can over the next four to five days

Jordan Beeston
    Sketchbook Livestream Infinity Wars
    Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing. - Camille Pissarro

Quote Originally Posted by kev ferrara View Post
    We do transmutational yoga and eat alchemy sandwiches and ride flying unicorns of esoteric freudian solipsism while googling anthropology. Whee!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, wish I could have made it but unfortunately I didn't have the money. But curious, how was it? I bet it would have been a blast, especially Kekai's workshop.

"If you're going through hell, keep going". Winston Churchill

sketchbook - matt makes art - inspiration tumblr
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.