• Quint_

0 0%
  • VegasMike

14 15.73%
  • Rob Powell

1 1.12%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks
    Thanks for this great match guys. It was my second one, and first COW... It magically made me better. It's like, yesterday i would not
    imagine to take part on this kind of things, and now i feel really motivated to keep pushing myself.

All this environment is really great. Thanks all of you.

And here goes my little review of this round, i'm not the best guy to judge problems,
    as i'm in a begginer/intermediate level(hope you don't mind).

PhilipO - It was great that you decided to show the beast with other characters, stuffs,etc.
    It helps a lot to scale.

Vyse - When i saw your WIP, i knew something great was going to come.
    This Tension you did was great for the final piece.

MacTire - I loved the concept, it was also my first idea to do a tank-like crab.
    And then i saw your wip and facepalmed, lol.

nJoo - One of the best to me. Concept and presentation both awesome. Nailed everything.

Bahkana - I like the overall scene, show more of of the beast would be great, as told by the others.

Obstfelder - I always like your posts, this one is really nice because you were able to capture a good piece just showing what is necessary (which is a challenge for me, at least).
    Hope you continue to take part on these challenges.

TTmambo - Really nice concept. I just wanna see more of the beast, and i think some parts kinda blend together.

Antono - Composition is nice to me, playing a little bit more with atmosphere would make this even better.

Varguy - The scene is nice, but i think the creature looks a little bit out of balance, maybe because you pushed perspective too much,
    or the head is a little too big, hard to figure. But hey, you did a great job on the texture and the lighting, it really feels a live being.

Edward B - The Creature looks nice but i think the single leg makes it a little out of balance. Anyways, great entry and i really liked the colors and composition.

scorge - Great creature. But for me, the strong shadows make some parts look a little odd, in general, really strong entry.

Quint_ - I think your design is very strong. the motion seems a little off for me. Maybe because of the mechanics of the motion itself or maybe because the values of the left front leg and the righ back leg seems equal.

VegasMike - My favorite. And man, you did it almost two times... good reasons to work in B&W...

Rob Powell
    - Dude, it is one of the best designs on this match for me, really. Hope you continue to do COWs.

That's it guys, thank you again.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caio Chagas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    sweet round! you guys are killing it
    wish i had time to participate

--==== S-K-E-T-C-H-B-O-O-K ====--

Please take a look!!!

Thanks
    Hi all, i voted for Vegas because there is only one vote to spend.... but for me is a triple draw between njoo, Scorge and Vegas.
    This was a very competitive round! congratulations everyone.

Cheers.

"Nature has the coolest patterns because there is chaos but then, it's also controled" Feng Zhu, design cinema, episode 35

Web
    Sketchbook

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elephant´s stroke For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread: 1