I want to master the cube( without missing any angle)

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I want to master the cube( without missing any angle)

I want to stop procrastinating /angsting about my art and master the basics.!

I already know the "theory" on how angles/vanishing points, and perspective work thanks to my amazing online teacher Mark Chong from ten drawing techniques (I have learned a lot thanks to him)

But I want to apply that knowledge master drawing the cubes in any angle (in 1,2,and 3 point perspective,) in order to master the basics of perspective and get to the next step of construction (I even want to draw buildings to practice) .

The problem is that I don't want to miss any possible cube angle!. What would you advice me?

I have drawn many cube angles, but I feel I may still be missing some (particularly in 3 point perspective), Just when I thought I had all of them... my teacher drew 5 more I wasn't aware of!

Last edited by FallenLegend; June 27th, 2012 at 02:19 AM.
    Check out my NEW NEW NEW SKETCH BOOK and my Constantly updated deviant art too! (Don't forget to critique both! I am very eager to learn)

"There is a right way and an easy way". I am here to do things the right way .

Philippians 4:13
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.