Thanks

Screen Writer looking to build working relationships with concept artists

Hey guys

about me.

Ive been writing screenplays for nine years and after building up a large reserve of finished screenplays, treatments and pipe line projects, I'm now beginning to try and establish myself within the film industry as a screen writer.

my idea.

With most of my screenplays in the sci-fi/fantasy genre, i'm constantly seeking inspiration for material. Having read that many writers and directors work worth with concept artist in development and revision stages of screen writing, and having always wanted to build a relationship with such artists i have decided to seek some out.

Excited at the idea of sharing creative ideas, refining and challenging the skills of both writer and artist, i thought creative artists might appreciate and enjoy an opportunity to do so as well.

Basically, I'm proposing that i would share passages of my screen plays, character and race bio's and you in-turn would draw inspiration, and help provide creative energies to the project, and i would provide the same to you, helping build your skills and creative energies of your own.

These concepts having only been written on the page, would be the first time visually they have been given life and taken on a new dimension.

Ultimately i would like to build working relationships with artists, so as my career in the industry grows, so do those I'm working with, weather it be developing projects in the future or in the pitching stage to producers and studios.

so i look forward to hearing the communities response and interest in this proposal, i intend for it to be a casual, open and free exchange of creative ideas and concepts.

Thank you

Adam.
    Last edited by Ajtrain; June 25th, 2012 at 12:43 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ajtrain For This Useful Post: