Page 49 of 122 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast

Thread: d-CepTs doodles

Thanks
    Yo ma man! It was great meeting you in GBG, we gotta have more of them!
    Nude have a great energy to them, and I like the eye-beast collab you did with Johan.

Oh yea. the difference between the first post and this is so huge, I cant imagine where youll be in a years time!
    Cheers Tim

[url=http://galleryonefone.blogspot.com[/url] This would be my gallery in Sweden

This would be my Pleine Air blog
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Dcept sir, good work/progress on the orc. Just a small crit, his left boot facing towards us seems a little oddly shaped. I don't know if you were going to continue working on it, but just a heads up. I'm loving the figures a lot. The looseness really suggests the form/shape of the models. I'm digging the ones done with the black/red.

Keep it up man!

Thanks
    Max: Longest pose was about ten minutes... I was seriously rusty so I had trouble finding a flow so to speak.. I felt I was constantly fighting time on those...heh... Thanks for your comments!

Badger: Thanks, man! I'll get back to the orc soon.

Hurricane: Bro! Thanks for the asspat..haha.. Keeps me going

Erilaz: Thanks for the kind words! I'm still working on him.

Lunch: Sho' thang! I probably won't come to the Carmen-meets, but once there is something happening over a weekend, I'm there! Thanks for the kind words!

Mindflaw: That's it... I'm not a chicken!!! I'm gonna work some more on it.. just got some other stuff I have to do first. Thanks for swinging by!

Pencilator: Thanks, bro! Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Maxetormer: Duude! Thanks for dropping by with an asspat..hehe.. Would've been cool to hang out and sketch with ya again for sure! Next european workshop, maybe?

Jokisalo: Appreciate it! I like your work as well. Thanks for dropping in!

Zaphod: Hahah Sure thing! I've got plenty floorspace! Let me know as soon as you guys got anything planned in GBG too, 'cuz I'm coming over again!

tim: Dude... thanks for the kind words! I've said that a lot in the last post, but I do mean it! Comments like that tend to boost me to draw more! And yeah, we gotta hook up soon again!

Zord: Thanks man! Yeah... I know the boot is all wonky... I'm gonna rework it.. I'll try to have an update on it soon!

kk... The army-dudes are for a project I'm working on... I'll let you guys know the details when I know more.. hehe..The sitting armyguy is a mad quick speedy, just to give me some idea of the mood..So it's all sloppy and stuff, but hey..
    The maskdude is just started, but I thought I'd show anyways.

d-CepTs doodles

d-CepTs doodles

d-CepTs doodles

d-CepTs doodles

d-CepTs doodles

thanks for looking, and thanks for all the comments! You guys rock! I'll reply in all of you guys' sketchbooks tomorrow! Gotta go to sleep now, though.. hehe..

peace

d-C

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 469 Posts
    that rifle is made for giants ? hehe, its alittle big maybe but the rest of the character is great, good depth, the colors could use some work or kill the red
    you've gotten a much better understanding of direction and depth YAY !

cheers dude and dont be a stranger on msn

-----------------------------------------------------------
    BJΦRN HURRI | CONCEPT ARTIST & ILLUSTRATOR

MY PORTFOLIO | HURRICANES DAILY DOODLES '12
    MY EXCLUSIVE SKETCHBOOK
    VIKING: BATTLE FOR ASGARD
    TWITTER
    THE OTHER BROTHERS

Thanks
    Hi great to hear that you got much to do since it seems to be with things you want to do.... just so you know I only make chicken noises when theres a strong picture to be even stronger anyway I think the "fly guy" is quite cool made me think of slipknot.

keep going

ps: no rush on the enviro I works slow... very slow

My sketchbook flawed to the max page 5
    Ps:Hope you understand my English.
    Remember my advices taste best with a grain of salt.

Thanks
    Hello man, good to see that you are beeing productive!
    School has started again and that sucks, though I got to take some time to do conceptstuff. You are on the MSN far to seldom.

Really Sweet croquis, I didnt se to many of them in gothenburg, diggin das Vilppu style! -"Volume is everything"

Thanks
    Hey, how you doing?

Really love all these digitals here. I REALLY love this one http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rc2_21NWeb.jpg
    Great stuff, the ww2 pictures are also good, i like the guy who got shot, with the blood coming out

Ill be back this time, and keep on posting!

Qxzi

Thanks
    lookin good! we should do more collabs, I'll pm you my msn

hear from you mate!

But I'm le tired...

Lunch's Boiling Stew

Thanks

‡‡‡‡‡ Weekly Checkup ‡‡‡‡‡

Here is back at yah <> Like the little hooded SW looking dude <> your pencils have a freshness you seem to lose when you get in the paint <> try not to tightin up <> your life studies have a great feel but your shading seems disconnected from the line work <> remember they are both there to do the same job (describe form)

Thanks for shaking my cage once in a while <> know that it is greatly appreciated

Thanks
    wow! so much greatness. imaginations run wild.

my sketchbook

What drives a man, but that he should love and be loved, and find the purpose that his heart was made for.
    Whatever you do work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord. col. 3:23

10 Minute UberMega Battle Thread!!!

Thanks
    Hurricane: Haha Didn't even spot that... I've taken care of it though.. update coming on that one soon.. Gotta get the other pictures that go with it done first. Thanks for the praise! I'm not worthy!

Mindflaw: Heheh.. Nobody calls me a chicken, goddamnit! j/k Yeah.. I'm enjoying myself.. a little sleepdepraved, but it's all good..

Yoonjin: Dude! Thanks for the kind words... I'll try to hang around on MSN more.. promise..hehe

Qxzi: Thanks man! Appreciate it! I'll drop by your SB soon!

Lunch: We should definately do more collabos! Maybe some digi-goodness as well? Catch ya soon!

mentler: Thanks for the crit, and the tip! I went back and looked at 'em after reading that, and hell... I'll have some stuff to think about for next time I'm doing lifedrawings! Appreciated!

pennington: Thanks, dude! Appreciate it mucho!

A few pencilpages:

d-CepTs doodles

d-CepTs doodles

d-CepTs doodles

d-CepTs doodles

I'll get back to all of you tomorrow! Thanks for the kind words, ya'll!

peace

d-C

Thanks
    Man you've done a lot of hard work here.. Increadible improvement from first page!!! oO Congrats for that man, i really like what i see here.
    Lot of detication for work, blood and tears. It motivates and inspires me at the same time!!! Thanks man

Thanks
    Love the color choices here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...jJfxXsMall.jpg

I dunno why you wrote "crap" on this one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...jJfxXsMall.jpg ...perhaps because it's hard to tell what kind of animal it is? Whatever the reason, I think that's a pretty sweet drawing...hatching makes the forms very convincing, and the pose is just awesome, it tells a whole story...

also like the recent fish...

like the idea and the body language here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...T/24010604.jpg but the execution is rather stiff...not sure why, maybe her slight sideways lean seems unnatural.

Page 49 of 122 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1