Page 41 of 122 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast

Thread: d-CepTs doodles

Thanks
    Still not loving the color on the ship, but it makes more sense & works better now that there's more orange in the picture as a whole.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hey! Hey hey hey!

The environmental work looks nice, though I mus say as well that the orange kind of a color of the ship doesn't quite tickle my fancies, somehow too colorful to fit in to the rest of the setting. And n0fish gave a good advice of using more of the colors, which you did good work with when updating the latest version .

The girl with the skeletal hood has great looks in it, good shading and very nice expression!! I like it. The torso-study looks great as well, but there's something that eludes me, somehow. I am not sure if it is the shape of the stomach area or the other hand, but something catches my eye that doesn't look so vivid =P . But all in all, very good work with all the updates!

Oh, and thank you for asking about the NWN mod. We are doing both fine and not so fine with it. We are in dire need of a scripter/coder, else we are jammed. But otherwise, things are going just fine. Can't wait to unleash the creation upon the World .

Keep up the flames, dCepT !
    Sketchbook

"Death and Chaos - all will be here, and nobody else will see the day nor the sun again. Therefore, I'm on the Moonlight Path. Oh! World! I'll dance on your grave."
    --------------------------------------------------

The Moonlight Path - Neverwinter Nights 2 adventure - ModDB profile.

Thanks
    dCepT, just dropping by to give some props man. Cool seeing the different types of media you work with; digi, graphite, inks. And also doing enviro's, char's, creatures, it's all good!

Thanks
    panda: You just might be right I'll be checkin' on my lights for the next update. Thanks!

max1975: You'll be happy to see that I've changed the colors on the ship

Malavon: Thanks for dropping by man! Yeah... I've changed the color on the ship..hehe.. Good to know that your mod is coming along!

zord: Thanks, man!

Joined the Creature Design Process 101 that MikeCorriero is conducting.. this was the first step..thumbs.. They're done in markers and pens, I have larger versions, so if you guys want to see them, holler, and I'll post 'em
    New update on the scificity-thing as well.. yeah.. by popular demand, I changed the ships color..hehe

d-CepTs doodles

d-CepTs doodles

peace

d-C

Thanks
    woah, you're SMOKING! (as it getting on very well indeed hahaha)
    great progress, i admire how many different areas you practice/how much inspiration you have!
    keep at it, looking great!
    cheers, n.

Thanks
    Hi

long time since I visited your sb, but now I got a working computer and Internet -connection so now I´ll make my comeback. Going to sit down and draw all day tomorrow . You got some nice stuff going on.... ok going to try to give some minor constructive feedback....

In your "goindown05.jpg" pic... I would suggest that you move the ?figure? in the upper window to the lower window....since I feel it disrupts the "eyemovement" (at least my when I started notice the figure) .... like I follow the smoke upwards then the ship downwards, but then abruptly up again because of the figure.... if it would be in the lower window or not at all.... I think my eyemovement would continue down in the direction set by the ship. Also it would put more sense of danger towards the figure. Did I make sense?

Keep going steady
    My sketchbook flawed to the max page 5
    Ps:Hope you understand my English.
    Remember my advices taste best with a grain of salt.

Thanks
    yes, but...but now it's too green...ack...feel free to stop listening to me whenever

cool waterlopes, esp. 3 and 7.

Thanks
    Finally got around to comment some of your stuff aswell, hehe. ^^;;
    so..
    Wow. your stuff is really awesome. I love how you do those human bodies, and those armory thingos aswell. Armory seems so hard to do, so many details and things and stuff, but it seems like you really got the hang of it!

Now, if I'm gonna try to give you any pointers that will help you, I think you should work a bit more on expressions. So many artists have this "dead" look on their characters. Might just be me, too much into cartoons and the like, but you might know what I mean?

I love that wizard!

-Cam

Thanks
    'ello!

Ah yes, now the ship looks more....sophisticated by its colors .
    Forgot to mention in the last post, though, that the smoke that follows up from the engines to the bypassing ship...it's perhaps too solid, the smoke I mean. It looks too thick and material somehow. Try to add some opacity kind-of-an-effect to it, or scatter it a little around. It looks kind of a tube of black materia. Though I like how it looks now, but too solid for my eyes still.

Ooh, the creature design looks great, I like the very subtle looks of them. So many creatures and so good looking indeed, I just wonder how can you manage them all!?!

Keep posting, I'll be actively lurking in the shadows, for a long time indeed...
    Sketchbook

"Death and Chaos - all will be here, and nobody else will see the day nor the sun again. Therefore, I'm on the Moonlight Path. Oh! World! I'll dance on your grave."
    --------------------------------------------------

The Moonlight Path - Neverwinter Nights 2 adventure - ModDB profile.

Thanks
    Hey ya'll, I'm heading out so I'll reply later tonight...

Just a speedpaint.. Had some fun with a brushtype I've never used before.. I liked the textures I got out of it... I know it's sloppy and shitty, but it was fun

d-CepTs doodles

peace

d-C

Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 753 Posts
    I see lots of progress in your sketchbook. Especially in character drawing and colours.

Farv

Thanks
    O D T: Thanks for dropping by man! Appreciate the kind words!

Mindflaw: Made perfect sense! I'll move him for the next update..hehe Thanks for the crit!

max1975: dude... there is just no pleasing you is there? Haha.. I'll try out some different blues... next update will be final when it comes to color on that damn ship!

CamStatic: Hey, girl! Thanks for dropping by, and thanks for the crit! Did some sketches today where I remembered what you said, and I started doing some more expressions. Update coming soon!

Malavon: Yeah... I know about the smoke.. I made my first custombrush for it, and I guess I went overboard with it..hehe... I'll see what I can do! Always grateful for the props and your thoughts, man!

Farvus: Thanks!

Just to not bump the thread with no picture, here is 20 more minutes on the samurai-dude:

d-CepTs doodles

peace

d-C

Thanks
    hey, those little animal things are kickass! try drawing like that in your digital paints; that's the kind of definition I'm always bitching about.

I'm a panda! listen to me bitch!

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!
    Lake Hurwitz
    .HUMILITY.INSANITY.LOVE.

.PORTFOLIO.

Page 41 of 122 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast