Function Key 'Lag'

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Function Key 'Lag'

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Function Key 'Lag'

So, I just installed the new Wacom Cintiq 24HD Drivers for my Mac OS X 10.7.4 machine and I'm not very pleased...

I love my function keys; a lot. Right now, I have my 5 keys (right hand side, I'm a lefty) set to: "Step Forward, Step Back, Option Modifier, New Layer, and Merge Down"; all bound by using there respective hot-keys (i.e. option-comand-z for step backward). Whenever I use any hotkey, be it Step Backward or Option Modifier, I cannot paint immediately after pressing the key. Example: I paint, screw something up, step backward via my function key on cintiq, draw immediately after pressing key, no stroke appears, try to paint again, stroke appears.

It's definitely a software issue, as I've tried it with the mouse and all of the function keys and I get the same response, also because it happened after updating the cintiq drivers.

It's driving me mad! I'm going to try to troubleshoot this more later, but I was hoping someone had a similar issue and found a quick-fix.
    I'll post if I can get it fixed myself, incase someone else is having trouble with this.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I posted on the Wacom forums and it turns out there are a few other people who are having this issue.

It looks as if it's just isolated to people running the newest drivers and are on OS X 10.7.4 (Aka: Lion)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have the same problem driving me insane! Have you found any solutions?

Robert Carter

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.