Art: Buhardilla's Portfolio

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Buhardilla's Portfolio

My name is Lorraine Frasquillo. I'm a self taught artist, and a single mom with two children. I spent a few fun years teaching at a private fine art school until it collapsed in an earthquake back in 2001, and probably learned a lot more from my students than they ever did from me.

My goal is to become a professional illustrator and concept artist so I can support my family. I need to develop my digital illustration skills, and overall illustration skills among other things. I feel like I can draw things and make things up in my head, but I still can't create an illustration that tells a story in a single image. I'm hoping to get into TAD because that would really speed the learning process along and it's a school I can attend while being with my family.

I did apply for TAD, and hope very much to get a scholarship. If not, I'll continue along the self taught route utilizing the incredible resources here at CA. I'm really looking forward to learning something from any critiques folks are willing to give.

Attached Images Attached Images              
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.