C.O.W. #264. Mirrodin Tangle Stalker - VOTING!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Pick your favorite Tangle stalker:

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • AdrianNagorski

1 1.64%
  • RXMT

1 1.64%
  • Edward B

34 55.74%
  • penciltipred

1 1.64%
  • Tchuk

0 0%
  • nram

4 6.56%
  • v0rbiss

0 0%
  • Kritzlof

0 0%
  • The Electric Ant

1 1.64%
  • warburton

13 21.31%
  • Buhardilla

1 1.64%
  • ninety9

4 6.56%
  • Jornum

1 1.64%
  • Bull

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 Times in 542 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Round #263 - Voting!

Topic: Mirrodin Tangle Stalker

Deadline for voting: June 27th, 2012

Requirements this week (Read BEFORE voting!):

- The Creature’s design should incorporate both organic and metallic elements

- The Creature must reside within “The Tangle”, a dense jungle-like environment on the plane of Mirrodin

- The creature need not adhere towards the frame dimensions of a Magic the Gathering card, but you may if you like

- The creature should exhibit characteristic of a “stalker” in some way, though it is largely open for interpretation

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Si_Swe; June 21st, 2012 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Adrian Nagorski

Concept: Rust Wing Stalker

With rusted wings it sails around the Tangle
    tasting and often gripping its prey with that large tongue of its,
    long enough to pluck straggler elfs from trees, and a mouth
    big enough to swallow a caravan or two.

hope i for filled the brief, it was really hard to do the metal part without
    just copying whats been done before, so i opted to do rust, although
    most of mirridons world metal seems shiny so i tried to find a balance in that
    with the rendering . . . . . .

Last edited by AdrianNagorski; June 19th, 2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: my spelling + grammer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AdrianNagorski For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: RXMT

Concept: Silver Leaper

The Silver Leaper dwells in trees and hunts unwary adventurer and other animals by leaping on them. Metallic crystals and scales covers its back and its limbs. Its tail has a spike that is used to give the fatal blow to the prey.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RXMT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    my first cow
    head is silver tail is bronze and silver it swings like an ape and stalks its prey from above

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Edward B

Concept: Mirrodin Tangle Stalker
    The safest way through the tangle is not to move the fastest, but to never leave any tracks. If you do, the stalker will find you, and if it does... it does not matter how fast you run.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Edward B For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    artist : penciltipred

concept:metallum vitis stalker

the stalker t=in its stature has no eyes but very strong nostrils and takes the scent of any creature preferably hurt ones because its is slow an dif bleeding easier to track
    this stalker is a very award,very tall creature thru its body proportion it walks in a fumble like matter,it was two working mildly individual body systems the top is basically the defender of the one below the top hordes off big monsters rips thru the jungle to find food as the one below eats the food providing nutrients for them both because theyre bodies both meet at the stomach region

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penciltipred For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Tchuk

Concept: Tangle Stalker
    *See Card*

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Nram

Concept: Menga Tangle Stalker

the Menga stalker is renowed for its agility and speed and uses the jungle canopy to conceal its presence

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nram For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    [B]Artist: v0rbiss

Concept: Terroroach

The Terorroach dwells in the dense Tangle, where it hides and awaits its pray, lurking high above the ground. No one knows exactly how this fearsome beasts grew to such vast numbers, but it seems that they are everywhere now, resulting in incidents that were unthinkable mere months before, such as terroroaches stealing backpacks full of provisions at the outskirts of the Tangle. Concerned elven parents now teach their children how to use chemical weapons that they wear at all times, the only thing that seem to work against the chattering menace. Also, it hates light.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Mirrodin Tangle Stalker

Artist: Kritzlof

Concept: Tangle Tree Crawler
    This creature has a metallic exoskeleton and a squishy dark body inside. It crawls the trees of the tangle, following those who dare venture into the forest and eventually ambush them when they become unwary.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kritzlof For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    artist: The Electric Ant

concept: Mirrodin Tangle Stalker
    If you are travelling through Morrodin Tangle is better to have eyes in the back of your head. Safer.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The Electric Ant For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: warburton

Amidst the Tangle, you will likely find many dangerous creatures, but those who are unlucky and drift too far into the Tangle will have the Stalker find them. It lurks in the shadows and strikes its prey quickly and silently. With it's agile abilities, hard armoured body and sharp claws it is a deadly opponent.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warburton For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Buhardilla

Concept: Tangle Stalker

This creature lives deep in the Tangle of Mirrodin. It's body is a mix of fleshy material growing around organically formed copper structures.

Last edited by Buhardilla; June 20th, 2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: aargh, maybe this will finally be right

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Mirrodin Tangle Stalker

Artist: ninety9

Not many have travelled and seen the "Tangle Stalker" while wandering in the strange mirrodian forest of metal and plant, better known as "The Tangle".
    Even less have been able to tell stories of this rare creature - when you hear it stalking you it is already to late - only the best warriors or smartest mages have a chance to evade its deadly metal-claws.
    The cold metal is the last that unlucky folks feel before laying to rest forever in the tangle.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Jornum

Concept: Mirrodin Mirror Stalker
    The Mirror Stalker wasn't originally a resident of the Tangle, but it's highly reflective skin has made it an ideal hunting ground in the mash of copper and growth. Reflecting its surroundings, the Mirror Stalker is able to blend in, making it hard to spot. It's said the mirror stalker is usually only spotted after a fresh kill; the blood coursing from its three mouths creating an imperfection in its reflective coat.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jornum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Bull

A perfect symbiosis between nature and the abundant metal of Mirrodin, this creature can attack with any of the iron claws that come out of its body. It's also able to move only with its legs, depending of the needs facing in the dense forest of Mirrodin.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Blade
    Concept:Mirrodin Tangle Stalker
    This mythical creature gets it's power from the the helm of the jaguar which draws from the forest branches to give form to the spirit of the jaguar.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 Times in 542 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Poll is up!

Cuts this week:

Hunter 12396 - reason - Image format not supported by attachment manager. Failed quality check: work looked rushed/sloppy/incomplete.
    blade sheriken - reason - Failed quality check: work looked rushed/sloppy/incomplete.

Check out creature designs and make some of your own:
    Creature of the Week; Creature Spot

View Simon Sweetman's art etc. at:
    ArtStation; Personal Website; Twitter: @SiSweetman; Livestream Channel

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some very cool entries this week

AdrianNagorski: Whilst yours may not be the most well rendered piece it seems to fir the idea of a magic card pretty well. I think adding more insect like appendages might have really fleshed it out.

RXMT: A solid design you have there, it feels like it could be a bit wilder though, right now it seems very much like a regular animal with some little bits added onto it, perhaps adjusting the limbs to me more robotic would've established as a more unique design.

Hunter12396: Sorry to hear your entry got cut, but I'd really recommend looking at animal studies and anatomy whilst making entries for these. perhaps something along the lines of:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2rhbCi...uredrawing.php

It'll build up your anatomy knowledge as well as poses and it's great practice. Plus looking at the CoWs will build up an idea for interesting designs rather than plain animals. I hope it helps

Edward B: A gorgeous design like I think we all knew it would be I couldn't vote for it though. Everything in it is too organic, I can't discern any metallic elements at all, whilst it is beautiful I just don't feel it fit the brief closely enough.

penciltipred: I must admit I really wanted to vote for this one. It fits the kind of designs of the magic universe probably more than any other creature here. Perhaps if there was more care taken with values and colouring It would've been a really solid entry.

nram: Definitely a metallic creature there Again like penciltipred though better value and colouring would've set it apart.

Vorbiss: Was an interesting entry but it's far too messy. I had trouble discerning where bits of your creature begin and the environment ends. The whole image screamed 'rushed'. Spend more time studying your values and make it more readable for some really good entries

Kritzlof: I can definitely see where you came from on this one. It just feels too much like metal has been attached to the creature without any purpose or anatomical design. Perhaps drawing the creature organically at first and then researching more robotic designs to fuse into it would've made a believable creature.

The_Electric_Ant: Yours is actually quite beautiful in a sort of childresn story book kind of way, nice pale colours. The main problem I have with it is how simplistic the actual creature is, it doesn't feel like it's legs merge with the rest of it effectively. I'd recommend more research into animal anatomy to add some realism to your work.

warburton: Whilst the design isn't particularly unique it had the elements I felt were needed in a winning entry, it has beautiful rendering and values as well as an organic/metallic creature, hence why this was the work that got my vote.

Buhardilla: Nice to see you took or advice on board, you've got a much stronger design for it More detailed rendering would've really brought it out but the colours are on their way.

ninety9: I must admit I'm finding it hard to distinguish some of the features of your creature. some better studies of values and lighting ight've made this a more discernable design and entry

Jornum: A wonderfully freakish design as well as an intersting concept, this certainly had me pondering if I should vote for it. I just felt that perhaps some better lighting might've really shown this thing off. I imagine trying to render mirrored skin would be mighty hard though.

blade_sheriken:First of all welcome to the CA forums. You've picked a good place to start learning, Next time try entering in the WIP section though. Your design feels very simplistic and is in some dire need of good rendering to make it stand out, perhaps a more interesting pose would've brought it out too. Hopefully if you join in the WIP section we an help build your knowledge base faster and help you create some interesting entries.

Bull: Some nice textures you have but the values are all wrong making it hard to discern features of your image, as well as a very simplistic design. More research into your subject matter will help you a lot.

Anyway that's my two cents. I look forward to the next one guys and what entries you come up with

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tchuk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    penciltipred: I must admit I really wanted to vote for this one. It fits the kind of designs of the magic universe probably more than any other creature here. Perhaps if there was more care taken with values and colouring It would've been a really solid entry.
    thanks for the crit tchuk to tell the truth this is basically a one day since my WIP i posted i thought this was due on Saturday or Sunday because the two days prior i didn't even touch my computer,cuz i really wanted to get rid of the line work but anyways thank you again

pinciltipred - i like the description and the depiction fits it very well. my critique would be that the armor-like-metal-skin looks more like wood. make it more shiny with more highlights and change the color a bit would help i guess.
    thanks ninety9 i will work on it ,now that i look at it doesn't really look like metal more of rock or something

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

crits

Sorry for grammer mistakes or brutal honesty, gonna try and make theseairly quick.

AdrianNagorski Cool creature man, i like the vibrant colours! The biggest issue is the values, theres no clear light source. Read this for more guidence than i can give - http://androidarts.com/art_tut.htm
    Hammer those still lifes and studies of light and how it works, it'll come faster than you think

RXMT I like your creature design! It's clear you tried to nail the metallic aspect of the creature, and for that well done. The biggest issue is the large use of black, especially in you shadow areas which is making your creature look flat and unbelievable. In nature, shadows are very rarely pure black and have bounce light and colour in them. Plently of value studies of different materials would solve this problem

hunter12396 Cool that you had a shot and are getting involved with the community! you should push your fundermentals and hammer the studies to get a familiar knowledge of the basics.

Edward B Great job dude, always been a fan of your style and concepts. As previous people have pointed out, there is very little 'metallic' elements here but part from that the design seems prity solid. I especially like the mood and colours.

penciltipred Interesting design! Liking the details in the creature. The perspective seems abit off atm, and it kinda looks like your creature is floating on top of a background. Plus the values could use a tad touching up, uping the specular level on his armour to make it look more metallic and bringing some extra highlights in there.

Tchuk Cool illustration, i liked seeing your progress through the week, i sat in the shadows and watched from a distance ;p Also, thank you for your kind words and crit on my own piece, its much appreciated. The main issue here is the values, which blur together and the over saturated colours. There very extreeme and there isnt much variation in them. I saw how much you worked on this during the week and how much you wanted to push it. Although i by no means claim to be any authority when it comes to art i can give you a quick paint over in your sketchbook if you want? To help point out beter areas you can improve on. I understand if you don't, but just let us know if you do.

nram Interesting concept and nice vibrant colours. The black lines around the creature are abit distracting and the values seem off making your creature look flat and making it touch to distingiush form. Even just making that creature darker and contrasting it against the vibrant background would help in making your design pop.

v0rbiss I like the perspective of the piece and the colours of the creature. The main issue is the values and the forms which look off. Especially in the backgound which look unclear and unfinished. The creature could use more work on the values to show its metallic body too.

Kritzlof Cool piece, its nice to see some drawings here as well as digital stuff.The values need working abit, and some clear light source distinguished, which would help in preventing your forms from looking flat. The marks seem abit stiff and rigid too, especially on the creature. Try some fluid gesture figure drawing to break this.

The Electric Ant Nice illustration man, and nice description, it made me lol The issue is the values, the light and darks. They all seem very middle key and is making your overall design look abit blurry. The composition seems abit off too, the way its leg is being cropped of the image seems abit odd.

BuhardillaInteresting concept, the actual design of the creature is prity cool, although lacking in metallic qualities. The lighting, light and darks and the colours seem abit off with the design which is making it look flat. The background seems rushed and unfinished too and is making your creature look like its on a psychedelic trip.

ninety9 Cool design man, probably the most original and thought out creature this week. The biggest issue is the values which are off and is making your creature blend into the background making it difficult to read.There doesnt seem to be any clear light source to distingiush the forms and mood.

Jornum Nice idea dude, and cool concept. Without reading the description i would'nt have know it was reflective though. Thats a prity tough thing to pull off but hats off for trying! It could use more specular to show its shiny and its match stick feet seem to clash abit with the design and feel abit out of place.

Blade Sorry to hear about the cut. Is this a digital? or acrylic? Its tough to tell. My advice would be to hammer the fundermentals. Your ideas seem prity cool and it would be awesome to be able to follow them through with solid fundermental skills. Sorry i cant be more help

bull Your rendering style seems prity interesting and cool, i like it alot! I like the greens in your piece too. The design of the creature and its anatomy seem off atm though as well are the values. The comp seems off too and a tangent has formed at the top of the page where is back end id touching the top of the page - http://emptyeasel.com/2008/11/18/avo...watch-out-for/

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to warburton For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by warburton View Post
    Tchuk Cool illustration, i liked seeing your progress through the week, i sat in the shadows and watched from a distance ;p Also, thank you for your kind words and crit on my own piece, its much appreciated. The main issue here is the values, which blur together and the over saturated colours. There very extreeme and there isnt much variation in them. I saw how much you worked on this during the week and how much you wanted to push it. Although i by no means claim to be any authority when it comes to art i can give you a quick paint over in your sketchbook if you want? To help point out beter areas you can improve on. I understand if you don't, but just let us know if you do.
    No that's really cool man, it'd be great to be shown more visually where my mistakes lay so by all means. It's really appreciated

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Fantastic stuff, guys... I stopped working on my WIP because I just knew I couldn't pull it off in time. If anyone wants to take a look at it, it's in the 2nd page of my sketchbook; advice appreciated.

Most people have already said the things I would have said. I will, however, talk about the pieces that I struggled between in voting.

Edward B: I voted for yours mainly due to the fantastic composition and just the overall "aliveness" of the work. It was very fascinating to me on so many levels, although there were a few things that seemed odd to me. First, the position of the legs made it seem a bit off to me... is it lurching forward, or backward? It looks like it wants to be pouncing forward (to the right), but the back legs don't seem to fit that movement. Also, well... I know you were probably pressed for time, but I also feel like the spiny "vine" directly above the creature (the one wrapping around the tree) could have been rendered out a bit more, especially since the "tree" is so well-rendered. Other than that, I just loved this piece. Sorry if that sounds like nitpicking

Jornum: I thought this was a terribly dreadful-looking creature, and one I wouldn't want to meet. It may have been easier to use more saturated colors or multiple light sources if the creature wasn't all metallic though. After all, like Tchuk said, it can be tough working on something with so many specular highlights.

warburton: I loved the dynamic pose of the beast, and the two characters sort of hiding off the side. The sense of motion was good, but I think some more dramatic lighting would have heightened the mood.

Tchuk: Well, everybody else said what I thought, so I'll try to be more detailed... a nice source of warm illumination would have really made the Sylvok(?) character stand out more. I personally liked your first go when you were using an orange light coming from the stalker. Also, I know you wanted to the stalker to be "in your face", but it would have been more distinct if the human/Sylvok was a few centimeters over to the right.

ninety9: I really liked this, as I found the design to be very unique and yet based in reality. I also liked the "style", almost like a line drawing that was painted. I think it would have really popped a lot more with a greater range of values, to differentiate foreground from background.

Anyhow, as always, amazed and humbled by the entries, and best of luck to everyone! One day I'll come back and try again... for now, practice, practice, practice!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prometheus09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchuk View Post
    No that's really cool man, it'd be great to be shown more visually where my mistakes lay so by all means. It's really appreciated
    Ok man, i figured i'd post it here because more people might benefit from it here instead of your sketchbook.

Values
    So the first thing i did was turn down the saturation and push the light and darks mores. Making a foreground, midground and background to create some depth. Then with the main light source from the creatures face and the background light i tried to work some basic forms into your creature and character. The greyscaled versions might help show this beter

Its always good to have the navigator window open in photoshop too to see if your piece is working at a distance, and to see if it reads. One main thing i noticed while doing this paint over was the lack of focal attention in your original so i also tried to push that too.

Composition
    I softened certain areas, like the border running around the image, the shadows and the background, to force the eye to detailed areas and focal points. Also around the heads of the creature and character, i upped the contrast. The hard and soft edges, light and darks and also put the saturated colour in that area too.

And thats about it really, i didnt change all that much, just tweaked the values, made more depth and focal points and moved the colours abit.

Sorry its still prity rough =S i hope it helps in some way anyways.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to warburton For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok, my cents for the voting..

Adrian Nagorski: I like your design and the creature looks cool on the card, but for me, it's not really a stalker. I think this might be change, when showing how the creature hunt or what size it has excactly. Without the explaination, it's looking like a little creepy, but really colourful insect-type creature, what can do everything (or eat everything) My first feeling is: nectarsucker, second will be insect-eating (tongue like camäleon or so).

Edward B: I like the whole image, its so wonderful green In the WIP part, I was wondered about the lianes, cause they looked like (and looks like) a crocodile- or dragontail. Sometimes I thought, that this creature were hunt by another bigger one.
    But the creature itself is a little bit to less Morodin...

Tchuk: One of my favourites, cause of the colors and the composition, but I guess the scene seems more important, then the creature itself. This will be a magic card in my collection because of the whole design

The Electric Ant: This is a sweet creature. For me, the dangerous Tangle isn't really the place for this creature. More a friendlier wood like in your paining.

warburton: Ok, this is my very favourite, not exectly because of a unique design of the creature, but because of all the elements, which fit together.
    Its an organic-metal creature, it's stalking elves, the jungle looks like the Tangle I know from other cards and the spot is focused on the creature itself, showing a lot of it in detail.
    I'll vote for yours.

Buhardilla: Looks much better as in the wips. The creature should need a little more rendering, so train your skills and I hope this wont be your last COW.

ninety9: This design of the creature looks really interesting, but I guess there should be a little more rendering, too. It's too flat in my opinion. The magiccard reminds me on very old magiccards. There were similar styles of images

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ethion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    my crits - all of these are meant to help and to be friendly - if they appear not to be and hurt you and/or your skills thatīs probably due to my very rare use of the english language recently.

Adrian Nagorski - i like the idea of the rusty/shiny wings but without knowing i couldnīt tell that they were metallic/rusty. itīs pretty hard to draw metal, i know, especially if you go for a different approach that has not been seen so often before, as u say.
    the creature itself looks interesting but i miss the "stalker-attribute" a bit.
    nice idea to include the final Magic-card - as u can see i borrowed that idea from you

RXMT - the scales/crystals look metallic to me wich makes your entry one of the few that actually really included some metallic elements. i like that.
    the dynamic pose/jump shows the aggression of that fella - great.

Hunter12396 - next time include the picture as jpg so we can see it without downloading. your creature looks very basic and you should examine some otherīs work to include more details/shading/volume and so on. great to have u here and see how u improve/evolve.

Edward B - by far the best rendering and comp wich makes it a winner. i can really see this illustration on a real Magic-card.
    I have two problems with the design:
    i canīt see the metal-aspect
    i canīt see this creature being a stalker - with the massive tail is has to make lots of noise and i thought stalking means getting close more or less silent and unidentified. perhaps i didnīt understand the brief correctly - sorry then.

pinciltipred - i like the description and the depiction fits it very well. my critique would be that the armor-like-metal-skin looks more like wood. make it more shiny with more highlights and change the color a bit would help i guess.

Tchuk - i can only give u back the feedback that u gave me (donīt misunderstand that as being offended please, i mean that in an objective way ) - the creature is very hard to read - i miss some solid lines (even the rimlights look verry sketchy) and it looks very soft overall. the person in front of the creature hides it and irritates the eye.

Nram - i like the design and itīs metal/rusty look. the blueish and green colors seem to fit the Mirrodian environment well. Some more 3-dimensionality and highlights on the creature would it make even better. now it looks more comic-style.

v0rbiss - very many textures going on there wich makes it hard for me to read the creature, i.e. the right arm.
    the background and tree look very rushed and distract the eye.

Kritzlof - i like how u illustrated Tangle and creature as metallic - reminds me of bardwire.

The Electric Ant - the swine-rabbit looks so funny
    the creature will have hard times to stalk it with the metal noise it will make i guess. otherwwise nice design.

warburton - nice illustration, properly rendered.

Buhardilla - i like the explanation of the body-structure and combination of flesh and metal. the design is not THAT original - try to think outside of the box some more (this sounds sooooo stupid i know )

ninety9 - just wanted to try some things out (comical look - no linework) and since i liked magic i couldīt pass on this one.
    i like my idea and think i nailed all aspects of the brief very well but i donīt like the result. you can see itīs rushed and lacks rendering.

Jornum - in my opinion you illustrated the shiny metal the best this round. i also like the stalker design. what i donīt like is the head.

blade sheriken - i see the head and i can guess the body but it is not readable very well.

Bull - the rendering of the metal claws looks good. the design is pretty generic and i canīt tell if the lizard has atail or not. the yellowish glow on its back continues to the top left corner of the picture so it could be spilled light or a tail...
    the skin and the texture look pretty good though.

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ninety9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethion View Post
    Tchuk: One of my favourites, cause of the colors and the composition, but I guess the scene seems more important, then the creature itself. This will be a magic card in my collection because of the whole design
    I actually didn't like the colours I wanted a more dead looking environment, more yellows and oranges. But thanks anyway Although if I was going to use that card I'd say it should be 2 lands not 3 lol

Quote Originally Posted by ninety9 View Post
    Tchuk - i can only give u back the feedback that u gave me (donīt misunderstand that as being offended please, i mean that in an objective way ) - the creature is very hard to read - i miss some solid lines (even the rimlights look verry sketchy) and it looks very soft overall. the person in front of the creature hides it and irritates the eye.
    No it's cool I had realised my mistake and I'm well aware there are some rather large problems with it. Better to accept them and learn from them though than hide it away though eh?

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Tchuk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks guys for the feedback ^_^, @v0rbiss: yeah it was in acrylic. Was a stupid mistake of putting in a lot of effort and not presenting it well. Shuda taken a better photo :/

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    very good warburton

46. The Following User Says Thank You to ninety9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for that man, I think I tend to get caught up in the little things. I'm gonna have to start learning what to focus on more. A great lesson though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1