Information on schools- ACCD,VSA and Dundee?

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Question Information on schools- ACCD,VSA and Dundee?

I'm currently moving into my senior year of high school and have been looking into various universities/colleges to apply to, but it'd been a little difficult so far as to decide and find information.
    At the moment the schools that I'm considering to try for are Art Center, School of Visual Arts and University of Albertay Dundee

I'm interested in studying Entertainment Design at ACCD- but I know the competition is incredibly high and that it's a hard school to get into so I need a second choice..
    I'm not as familiar as I should be with SVA or Dundee-and I've been having trouble finding student work and information on them.

Are they good schools to attend if I want to study Entertainment Design or Illustration in the Entertainment track?

If not, then what schools might you reccommend? from second or first hand experience, any information that you can provide will be appreciated!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    bump
    anyone? I'd really appreciate any information at all!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    By sheer coincidence, I've just come back from a barbecue where I met the former Principal of Abertay University. He's very proud of the university's achievements within the games industry. Take a look at this http://www.abertay.ac.uk/about/news/...e,9425,en.html , this http://www.abertay.ac.uk/studying/find/ug/comparts/ and this http://www.abertay.ac.uk/studying/find/ug/cgad/ .

You're probably too late for their open days this year, but contact them for next year. When Real Time shut down in Dundee, the city hotel rooms were filled with people tryng to recruit ex- employees and checking out graduates from Abertay.

The university has a very good reputation not just for the courses they teach, but also for clueing up people to help them into employment. Phone them up and check them out.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.