Anyone want a slight deal on a week old intouos touch 5, barely used?

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Anyone want a slight deal on a week old intouos touch 5, barely used?

I have one I bought for my second computer last MONDAY.
    I got it all set up and the person I'd hired flaked out on me. I ended up giving the work to a friend who had their own setup and is doing the job.
    Long story short, I have one to sell as there were no returns on these things.
    I would prefer paypal as we would both be protected. Will sell for 300, and pay the first 10 bucks toward shipping.

the catch:
    I registered it Monday when it came, and downloaded sketch for my no-show employee to try as my free download, sorry. I doubt I can copy it...

I figured I would be better off selling it ASAP as waiting since these just came out. It was used just to set it up and try it out. No one has messed with it but me, and it worked perfectly. gestures and all.

If you're interested I can send you screengrabs of invoices and such. I realize it's only a slight savings from the 350 or so it is everywhere else, if you're near, I will pay all the shipping just to get my money back out of it. I knew I shouldn't have done this, but the tablet was part of her pay that she was going to be working off... email if you have an offer too. 280 wouldn't hurt me.
    P

Last edited by philofmars; June 11th, 2012 at 08:18 AM.
    www.findphil.com for a look at my older stuff
    www.facebook.com/vig.illustrationgraphics for recent stuff
    http://velikan.tumblr.com/ for the latest up-to-the-minute stuff, and process nonsense
    And finally, http://www.here-there-be-monsters.net/ is the place to be if you want to buy some of my work that has been kitted by the talented hand of Dave.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.