I Need Painting Art Ideas for My New Place!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: I Need Painting Art Ideas for My New Place!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I Need Painting Art Ideas for My New Place!

I am in search for a painting art ideas for my new home. I just move in so it's kinda bare and dull. As much as possible, I wanted to make it a place I can really call mine. The most possible thing I can do is to decorate it with paintings and portraits which I'm really passionate about. So hopefully, I can find some personalize and customize collection. But of course, I still need more ideas. I am a true art lover so maybe that will help you identify the personality in me. Thanks in advance!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    So ricksartblog couldn't come up with anything?

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    http://www.pricasso.com/

But seriously, you could go down to Home Depot and pick up a brochure on color schemes for rooms and such. Depending on the color of your wall art and frames, you might want a color that complement your art.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,199 Times in 1,055 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    How in the world would WE know what YOU'RE passionate about?

Hang up stuff you like.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to QueenGwenevere For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Er guys - this is potentially a spammer. Just waiting for his side kick to appear.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Why not just paint the walls with splotches of all sorts of random colors and then tell all of your friends that it's a rejection of the outdated ideology of artwork existing on a canvas that sits in front of a wall rather than being on the wall. The paint splotches are an expression of your individual creative spirit and your interests in neo-pathology and is not only a rejection of modernism but also post-modernism and whatever the fuck comes next. Then masturbate with a can of peas next to the paintings and film it and it stick it on youtube with a title like "Disillusionment of the Reality of Youth is the Only Way to the Path of Knowledge (Cyan, Chartreuse, Vermillion No. 14.)"

Oh man I've got collectors lined up for this already!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldJake666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Due to the fact that you have no information upon your style, up to the point of no signature with a link to your style, inspirational posters featuring raptor jesus, batman, hitler, the flying spaghetti monster, jesus, buddha, thor and Sam and Max seem appropriate mascots with a general enough theme to inspire anyone.

Though if you are on an art website asking obsessive artist types: Paste your walls with paper of all kinds and eventually keep drawing images upon them until it looks like the cell of an overly hypo-graphic schizophrenic.
    the last suggestion is to void this post sounding all too troll-like due to this works for me rather extremely well... and when your entire wall is made of images in the past, it's a great way to gain an idea to revisit or recreate.

Aspiring Digital Fantasy Artist
    DEVIANTART BLOGSPOT TUMBLR

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.