Photoshop Reborn..

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Photoshop Reborn..

    Hello again!

    I believe it's been around 3 years since I've posted and almost as long since I've picked up my tablet and opened Photoshop! Unfortunately life happened and I had to put a lot on hold for some time..however, I'm back!

    And I've got questions

    If anyone has a moment to help me, it would sure save me some time.

    I am looking for some recommendations on the settings used for the Brushes in Photoshop, in regards to such categories as "Shape Dynamics" "Texture" "Other Dynamics" etc..

    I am looking for a beginners setup for these settings, where my values properly interact with one another. At the moment it seems that no matter how hard or soft I press with my pen, I'm getting 100% of the value, I cannot seem to make it react to the pen's pressure.

    Secondly, and this very well could be related. I know there was a way to access the .dat file for the Wacom tablet(I understand this query is native to this sub-forum, but bear with me) but now it doesn't appear to be a similar file. I remember there being much less code and as the User, I was able to edit a few lines to adjust the sensitivity, has this feature been disabled by Wacom? I have downloaded and installed the most recent drivers.

    BIG thanks for the Helps

    //
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Not even a view yet?

    I want to paint but I can't seem to figure this out ... yet!

    //
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    2,921
    Thanked 2,804 Times in 942 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    don't be lazy, just sit and paint, after a while you will get it

    M

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,047
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 195 Times in 158 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nodaedalus View Post
    Secondly, and this very well could be related. I know there was a way to access the .dat file for the Wacom tablet(I understand this query is native to this sub-forum, but bear with me) but now it doesn't appear to be a similar file. I remember there being much less code and as the User, I was able to edit a few lines to adjust the sensitivity, has this feature been disabled by Wacom? I have downloaded and installed the most recent drivers.
    current wacom drivers include a decent pressure curve editor (at least intuos ones)

    for the rest use google and/or get some educational videos, it's all there.

    on the fourth day of glitchmas my painter™ gave to me
    four random crashes, three broken brushes, two system hangups & one corrupted workspace
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nodaedalus View Post
    I am looking for some recommendations on the settings used for the Brushes in Photoshop, in regards to such categories as "Shape Dynamics" "Texture" "Other Dynamics" etc..
    Watch this : http://www.ctrlpaint.com/home/2011/3...ol-basics.html

    Quote Originally Posted by nodaedalus View Post
    I am looking for a beginners setup for these settings, where my values properly interact with one another. At the moment it seems that no matter how hard or soft I press with my pen, I'm getting 100% of the value, I cannot seem to make it react to the pen's pressure.
    Watch this : http://www.ctrlpaint.com/home/2012/1...-tip-feel.html

    In fact you should go through all CtrlPaint.com tutorial provided by Matt. They are really good.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
The Art Department
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook