Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Thanks
    Oh my. The sketchbook is coming along. I've actually been working alot at getting that last sketch to be more complete/better. But I havent scanned it again yet. I figured I needed to post something so here you go!

Kyjee Thanks for stopping by! Keep up your work and keep coming back! I do appreciate the comments :3
    *New Sketchbook* Come stop by :3

*SKETCHBOOK*(old)

I am currently looking for a mentor to help me improve my sketch book. Either that or lots of crits and suggestions to help me improve my skills.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Cool news! I've got a friend that's thinking about comissioning me to do character art for his DnD campaign hes trying to get published! Hes having me do a test character for him. Heres my first go rough draft. Please give me any kind of crits you can, I want to be my best

*SKETCHBOOK*(old)

I am currently looking for a mentor to help me improve my sketch book. Either that or lots of crits and suggestions to help me improve my skills.

Thanks
    Another one of the same character. The other one wasnt quite right and I had to make some major adjustments. Keepin it workin though! Crits please!

*SKETCHBOOK*(old)

Thanks
    Update. This one is making me happy

*SKETCHBOOK*(old)

Thanks
    Been holding out on you guys for a few days. heres an update. I'm working on controlling how much I zoom in and out when doing these studies. Its an annoying habit I've got and I'm trying to break myself of it so I can get more accurate proportions. I think its working... What do you think?

*SKETCHBOOK*(old)

Thanks
    good stuff man. i would suggest using some stronger edges to get some better form, just keep practicing and posting!

Thanks
    Newman dude i can see improvement from a few weeks ago when i looked in ! thats really good man. I'm only beggining so i cant give much advice only motivation ! but keep working hard man!

Thanks
    Cheers for the crit! Healthy amount of work going on here, very inspiring. I see your using pixel lovely for anatomy reference too haha Not sure if you know about these sites but 3d.sk and onlinelifedrawing.com are two sites i am strongly considering singing up to, you should check them out. Keep up the good work

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4