Hi, I'm Keith.
I'm just starting out here. This site is such a source of inspiration. I love looking at all of the great work. I hope that my contributions over time will show my development as an artist/designer just as many other sketchbooks I've seen here have demonstrated.
My goals (overtime):
1. Demonstrate a mastery of anatomy and application of tone
2. Demonstrate a strong understanding of composition
3. Develop dynamic sketching skills
4. Develop a critical eye for detail in the world around me
5. Develop my digital painting skills
6. Sketch as much as possible, in as many ways as possible, where ever possible...and then sketch some more.
I realize this might seem a bit ambitious, but I have pencils, pens, paper, a WACOM and plenty of time. Crits are always welcome! My goal is just to learn and improve (and have fun while doing it hopefully), so please don't hesitate to speak up if you think you can offer some friendly advice.
Well...here goes something...