Thanks

Talking Resident Evil 2 Movie Poster

Hi People,

My name is Rod Pereira, I am professional designer and I are trying to participate in the contest of the film of Resident Evil 2.
    But before sending for the site of them, I would like some opinions of you.
    Visit my web site also http://www.hexen27.hpgvip.ig.com.br, there you will find more images of my work.

Ah, sorry for my bad English , because I am Brazilian and I am still learning.

Well, I await answer,

Thanks,

Rod.

Resident Evil 2 Movie Poster

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Jus a note on compatibility. I'm not sure the movie executatives that started this contest are happy with a game/movie crossover like that.

Just because you featured Jill from RE 3 'the game',
    but in 'the movies', 'Milla J.' plays 'Jill Valentine', so it would make more sence, if you would to;
    make them look alike (no jill game face) or 2. remove the RE3 Jill.

I do understand why people would tend to cross over, but it might slim your chances of winning, since it's a movie poster. Nice one though And in my opinion the game is really different from the movie.

Thanks
    i htink this cover wouldnt work... the original was done with pictures and not paintings. and no offense the paintings are great but they dont seem movie quality... i suggest take your time and refine everything until you can imagine it in the movie store.

Thanks
    Milla does not play Jill in the movie, Jill is gonna be in this one tho...

Thanks
    Ramon, you are wrong about the contents of RE2. First off, Milla plays a non-game character named Alice. Secondly Jill Valentine from RE and RE3 will make an appearance in RE2 the movie.

So the poster for this contest does have the correct characters.

As for the poster itself, it's pretty good. It's nothing groundbreaking though, looks like a standard movie poster.

Thanks

Hi Guys

Hey Guys,

You are greats, I thanks for all of the opinions that you put here, positive or negatives.
    This motivates me to put more drawings mine...hehehehe.
    Well, I don't know the characters of the game very well, I really only watched the first film and I liked, for that, I decided to participate of that contest.
    I thought about doing a picture assembly, using the references that they went by the site, but I saw that the most important for them, it will be the creativity of the layout of the Poster, for that I took a risk to do a drawing, instead of doing an assembly with them picture references.
    But I am thinking about doing another poster, now only using them picture, to do a picture assembly, only for seeing how it will be.

Thanks a lot for the replays,

Rod.

Thanks
    I know somewhere in the rules it also states that if Milla is used then her name must appear somewhere in the poster. Just a heads up.

Thanks
    Just a little character quesiton... I assume that the little girl is Sherry Birkin, right? Are you sure that she's in the movie? It migth be another girl altogether, but I never heard anythign about her being in it.

As to the design... They obviosuly aren't goign to use any hand-drawn art for the *actual* poster, if that's what the contets is, but I think the important part, that is, your composition, is dead on. My only crit would be to change the angle of the leftmost building. It doesn't look quite right.
    http://4hcomic.com
    A webcomic of Apocalyptic proportions.