Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
Character of the Week #288
Design the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy!
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 20th MAY 8PM GMT+1 (9PM British Summer Time)
Check your timezone!
Post your final images in this thread. Remember, any comments posted BEFORE the poll is posted will be removed without any sort of warning.
CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE
CHECK YOUR FILENAME
MAKE SURE YOUR IMAGE ADHERES TO THE BRIEF
- Can be any gender
- Can be any race
- Can be only sci-fi
- Keep in mind the gear and weaponry of the bounty hunter, what kind of weapons would be best for them?
- We dont want to see any bikinis or anything like that. Pay attention to his armor design, he has to be able to perform in harsh conditions
- Optional: you may also design the space ship the bounty hunter uses
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#288_Username (Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow287final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!
This dude loves hot-dogs so his super cool gun has a broiler for suprising meals.
I've not been able to do colour since I only have my laptop screen at the moment and the colours on it are pretty wrong D: also apolegies for bad charachter sheets, been moving so time ran out.
Good luck and stay bacon
If anybody knows or have the contact stuff to the most wonderfull singer in the known universe please give her this... plxOr
Captain Thud and Mr Featherlove Squakins.
Alright, here's mine. Next time i'll start earlier.
A creative artist works on his next composition because he is not satisfied with his previous one. When he loses a critical attitude toward his own work, he ceases to be an artist. - Dmitri Shostakovich
Kalvys-Ra has a reputation in the Tigris Arm systems for efficacy and arrogance. This rangy Shryvingian is a fixture at many of the galaxy's sleaziest establishments, where he can be found spending his bounty cash to partake in the type of drunken debauchery that few bounty hunters can only dream of. But don't underestimate Kalvys-Ra because of his lackadaisical natural: its a mistake few are able to commit more than once. Armed with pistols and astride his custom-build Vylar Drives VX-550 Shrieker jetbike Kalvys-Ra is the person you call when you want to make sure your target never sees another sunrise.
Hope you guys like it! My computer was out of commission all week so I had to resort to my trusty pen to tackle this one. Great turn out, good luck all!
Last edited by Dread_Reaper; May 20th, 2012 at 02:49 PM.
Dread_Reaper's (HORRIBLY OUTDATED) Book of Darkness and Stuff
DIABLO III fan art
Also check out my new website!
What I managed within the week
Stop wanting and start doing
my entry needed a WHOLE lot more polish to be worthy of a presence here.
@Albino_Z, naturally well done for your entry. it's the perfect combination of high quality final with a great character uniqueness to it that sets it apart from this round.
your rendering jedi-powers are so cool!
LOVE the concept... and REALLY wish the final image was more polished
thank you for the fresher coat of paint to the collection of rather boring Space Marines (guilty)
Garhhhhh, must have been under a rock. I totally thought the deadline's tomorrow. Well, at least, for consolation, this piece of crap is uninspired and unfinished >____<
And holy shit, Albino-Z, that stuff is epic! Totally reminds me of Ghost in the Shell:Innocence. The design and the execution is fantastic. Instantly my new desktop ^___^
The only critique would that the feet could probably be flatter judging on the groundline, and you seem to forget to soften the edge of the airplane to the right of the figure.
And Baconstrap:I actually really love the idea of your character. I much prefer the drawing in the process rather than the painting though.