Sketchbook: Keremcan's Sketchbook
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Keremcan's Sketchbook

Hello beautiful posters of this lovely forum! I'm starting my sketchbook here and now. But do not expect much, though I have been drawing for years, I was merely fooling around. I'm starting to mature up and want to draw as a career. As many aspiring artists, manga got me started on drawing but I decided I don't want to be another person who is good at drawing manga I want to be a good artist.So I will be dropping my style of manga as much as I can and start studying seriously. I won't be attending an art college so I have to improve on my own and I would be much pleased to get your help I'm starting figure drawing right now so I don't have much else to show rather than crappy manga trace/oc's. For now these two should do

Last edited by keremcantarhan; June 10th, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hullo there and belated welcome to CA! You've got a real eye for detail, though I can't really give crit until I see more. So... more?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I second the motion, we want to see more. draw what you think you can't draw and have it post here. we are here to help.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello once again, these are some of the practices I did over a period of 3 months or so. My main goal was to improve my anatomy and pose drawings. I think I was somewhat successful but I'm improving slowlier than I expected and planned. Every kind of critique is welcome as I need to improve really fast. Be harsh, be rude or whatever just help me improve please.Also there are more I'd like to upload but it says they are above the allowed file size, so any suggestions?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for taking the time to stop by my sketchbook! I really dig your first post with the mech, I want to see more of that!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for your comment. I'm not really good at mech stuff but I'll surely do more as the story I'm working on involves insane amounts of machinery.

Members who have read this thread: 1